✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Went to the Zoo 2day with the Fam. This Bald Eagle had a broken wing and the Zookeepers were nursing it back to health so that it could be free and soar high above us in the skies once again.

Guess it kind of reminded me of us. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

πŸ¦… Wow... So majestic and beautiful... ❀️ Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!πŸ™

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Of course! Really glad you liked it Sam.

Here's a Grizzly Bear picture I also took. Right before he went to take a nap and was lucky to catch him.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

He's beautiful!! Thanks! Can't wait 'til Heaven when all animals up there will be tame. "The lion will lie down with the lamb." How great will that be?

Beautifu thought Sam... y'know I actually think about it a lot. Miss animal friends as much as my human friends a lot of times. Love being here with my frens and fam now, but look forward to seeing them one day too.

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

When my nephew's dog died, reminded him that Scripture says that Jesus comes back on a horse. So, where did the horse come from? Heaven! :) That trumps any religious doctrine to me. Some say animals don't have souls. Well, maybe not like humans, but God created them also and loves all His Creation. It would be unlike God to not have them there. A preacher I heard once said that God makes what He likes. And that Earth is a reflection of Heaven, except in Heaven there will be no more death, destruction, etc. Some visionary prophets have said that everything is more alive there, and that if you step on a flower, it bounces back up! Scripture says that we can't even imagine how wonderful it's gong to be. So, if we can already imagine some, Heaven must be off-the-charts amazing, all because Jesus made the way for us to get there! Am grateful!πŸ™β€οΈYou can probably time-travel there, too, because when you think about all the different people from different eras up there, wow...

What you believe makes a lot of sense to me. I would love seeing a bunch of furry critters running around in Heaven. Man's best friend is doG afterall.

When and where would you time travel if you could and why?

(1) Show this thread