Went to the Zoo 2day with the Fam. This Bald Eagle had a broken wing and the Zookeepers were nursing it back to health so that it could be free and soar high above us in the skies once again.

Guess it kind of reminded me of us. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

No one can possess an American bald eagle You have to have special permission to keep one... Permission from the President even if it is hurt.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

That's good, I really wouldn't want to keep them as a pet. Wouldn't be good for them, they should be free flying.

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thanks for sharing the zoo pics and story about this eagle! Very heartwarming and hopeful.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Thank you very much Patriot. Means a lot. IMO, that Eagle will be free soon enough.

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

That's awesome people do this. The way they talked about it too, showed a lot of passion for what they do. God Bless them

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Soooo majestic!!!!!!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

It really was... can't wait for him to be able to be free again. Soon though it sounded like!

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Great analogy...πŸ™βœοΈ

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Thank you and God Bless! πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

πŸ¦… Wow... So majestic and beautiful... ❀️ Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!πŸ™

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Of course! Really glad you liked it Sam.

Here's a Grizzly Bear picture I also took. Right before he went to take a nap and was lucky to catch him.

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

That just filled my heart with joy!!!
You are an amazing fren here to us all Bay!!!!

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Agree!

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

That just filled my heart with joy!!!
You are an amazing fren here to us all Bay!!!!

Bring it in here LHA! πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Beautiful creature! Yes....we are on the mend!

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

He really was. Very active too when we got to see him. He even made eye contact with me for a second it was kind of surreal

(1) Show this thread

Bay has a sensitive side..I like it!!
Great pics. πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Kel Que to her Publication

hey hey hey now... im trying to be tough over here

(1) Show this thread