✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Went to the Zoo 2day with the Fam. This Bald Eagle had a broken wing and the Zookeepers were nursing it back to health so that it could be free and soar high above us in the skies once again.

Guess it kind of reminded me of us. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

πŸ¦… Wow... So majestic and beautiful... ❀️ Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!πŸ™

Of course! Really glad you liked it Sam.

Here's a Grizzly Bear picture I also took. Right before he went to take a nap and was lucky to catch him.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

BiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiG teddy bear but also beautiful!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

He's beautiful!! Thanks! Can't wait 'til Heaven when all animals up there will be tame. "The lion will lie down with the lamb." How great will that be?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Beautifu thought Sam... y'know I actually think about it a lot. Miss animal friends as much as my human friends a lot of times. Love being here with my frens and fam now, but look forward to seeing them one day too.

(1) Show this thread