Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

More truth coming out.

I have done EXTENSIVE research, on a scholarly level (highest medical level I could reach) on Ivermectin for 3 years. We use it to treat our family's long term Lyme disease and Bartonella from tick bites 10 years ago. So believe me when I say, I KNOW all about Ivermectin and I have seen pretty much every scholarly website out there.

I have never seen this article, was it hidden? Ivermectin is here to stay, and the info is now available everywhere - including the new studies they are doing on using this drug to fight cancer (and fenbendazole - a goat and sheep dewormer, that apparently wipes out human cancer very fast...funny that, dewormers killing virus and cancer cells...so does that mean virus and cancer is caused by a parasite and not what we've always been told...hmmmm???).

Read the first paragraph under 'introduction' for yourself... Media hid this from dying people = pure evil.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Thank you I have been doing research on Lyme for my daughter. It is hidden but I found in Europe they are having great success controlling Lyme with Ivermectin. Right now we can’t get Ivermectin due to Covid. I do have 30 tablets at home 12mg each. It sounds like you take it every day. Would it be worth while to give her the 30 tablets daily? I have the supply just incase we get Covid.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

There are many other ways to get ivermectin - hold on to the tablets for now in case of Covid.

I don't know how to send you a message on here, never had to do that before... Can you send me a message that I can reply to? I can tell you where to get Ivermectin here in the US as well as overseas.

We used Ivermectin with Doxycycline 100 mg twice a day (also bought overseas without an Rx) for 6 weeks to treat Lyme and Bartonella - then we keep Lyme at bay with a dose of ivermectin every 4 days (some people take it once a week, we found that was too long, so every 4 days...side benefit, no Covid ;) Two of my kids who don't have Lyme don't take Ivermectin, they got Covid, I treated them with Ivermectin and by day 2 it was GONE. My kids are adults...

Send me a message if you can, or I'll see if my kids can figure out how to send you one.

For some reason I try to send you a message but it comes back I don’t have permission to send you a message. Can you follow me and I will try again.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LincolnMom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lincoln Mom, click on at the bottom under it