Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

More truth coming out.

I have done EXTENSIVE research, on a scholarly level (highest medical level I could reach) on Ivermectin for 3 years. We use it to treat our family's long term Lyme disease and Bartonella from tick bites 10 years ago. So believe me when I say, I KNOW all about Ivermectin and I have seen pretty much every scholarly website out there.

I have never seen this article, was it hidden? Ivermectin is here to stay, and the info is now available everywhere - including the new studies they are doing on using this drug to fight cancer (and fenbendazole - a goat and sheep dewormer, that apparently wipes out human cancer very fast...funny that, dewormers killing virus and cancer cells...so does that mean virus and cancer is caused by a parasite and not what we've always been told...hmmmm???).

Read the first paragraph under 'introduction' for yourself... Media hid this from dying people = pure evil.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

Thank you I have been doing research on Lyme for my daughter. It is hidden but I found in Europe they are having great success controlling Lyme with Ivermectin. Right now we can’t get Ivermectin due to Covid. I do have 30 tablets at home 12mg each. It sounds like you take it every day. Would it be worth while to give her the 30 tablets daily? I have the supply just incase we get Covid.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LincolnMom in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

There are many other ways to get ivermectin - hold on to the tablets for now in case of Covid.

I don't know how to send you a message on here, never had to do that before... Can you send me a message that I can reply to? I can tell you where to get Ivermectin here in the US as well as overseas.

We used Ivermectin with Doxycycline 100 mg twice a day (also bought overseas without an Rx) for 6 weeks to treat Lyme and Bartonella - then we keep Lyme at bay with a dose of ivermectin every 4 days (some people take it once a week, we found that was too long, so every 4 days...side benefit, no Covid ;) Two of my kids who don't have Lyme don't take Ivermectin, they got Covid, I treated them with Ivermectin and by day 2 it was GONE. My kids are adults...

Send me a message if you can, or I'll see if my kids can figure out how to send you one.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

For some reason I try to send you a message but it comes back I don’t have permission to send you a message. Can you follow me and I will try again.

(1) Show this thread