Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Little barefoot stroll in the forest will get you right!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

One of the reasons I hike everyday in the forest behind my home. A-h-h-h peace and serenity. 😇

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

still camt post a video on here. but im enjoying yours and others. lol

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Yeah, i had to change the way i post them and now it's a pain :)

(1) Show this thread

The healing, calming, and rebalancing effects of spending time in nature are far more complex. The plants and trees also sing for us and make music. You can by tech now that turns their frequency output into song.

A sonic window into the secret life of plants. I want one!

Artist Invents Device That Can Listen To Plant Music - YouTube

This artist and entrepreneur invented a device that lets you listen to music created by plants. Keep your sound on for this one.

The healing, calming, and rebalancing effects of spending time in nature are far more complex. The plants and trees also sing for us and make music. You can by tech now that turns their frequency output into song.

A sonic window into the secret life of plants. I want one!

Artist Invents Device That Can Listen To Plant Music - YouTube

This artist and entrepreneur invented a device that lets you listen to music created by plants. Keep your sound on for this one.

The tree huggers had it right. Truly standing barefoot on wet lawn can do a world of good. Excess Positive ions ( though called positive they are toxic) , which can have you feeling edgy and frazzled are quickly discharged into the earth. Often relieves inflammation issues for the same reason including tension headaches.

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Except for chiggers. 🙄😔

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I bought a grounding sheet it took 2 weeks of sleeping on it to finally feel the effects of more restful sleep, more hours sleeping and not waking up so many times during the night and less pain and stiffness when I wake up.

(2) Show this thread

Here to see what VK is up to

makes sense. God is energy