Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Ohhhh, now this is interesting!! Is this how the SEC is going to be exposed?! I have so many questions πŸ€”πŸ€¨

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune.com/2021/01/29/ripple-bitcoin-ethereum-sec-documents/amp/

Please, excuse me jumping all over the place about this XRP stuff. I have a lot invested, and want answers, just like many of you.

Here's a conclusion I have just came to:

The SEC is attacking Ripple because it is not controlled. i.e Bitcoin/Ethereum. Ripple will expose the SEC through their own lawsuit (kind of like to Dominon/Powell lawsuit, enjoying this movie yet?) If Ripple wins this lawsuit Bitcoin/Ethereum will be dead, making XRP the most valuable crytocurrency.

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Crypto is a risky investment. I wouldn't touch it in any form. You are better off in gold or silver.

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Tall_ Sassy_Gal to her Publication

Only problem with that is the shadow investors are also buying all of the gold and silver right now too. Almost all gold and silver I have looked at online is sold out or going fast. They know what is happening, and they want to keep us broke. I look at this XRP project as a way to say πŸ–• to the big guys. They were not ready for this pump. They thought their little lawsuit would scare everyone away, but it is BOOMing 🀩

(1) Show this thread

Gifted Empathic Healer and Truth Seeker

yes I've seen this discussion on Reddit today, hold the line if you have it!