Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Ohhhh, now this is interesting!! Is this how the SEC is going to be exposed?! I have so many questions πŸ€”πŸ€¨

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune.com/2021/01/29/ripple-bitcoin-ethereum-sec-documents/amp/

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Please, excuse me jumping all over the place about this XRP stuff. I have a lot invested, and want answers, just like many of you.

Here's a conclusion I have just came to:

The SEC is attacking Ripple because it is not controlled. i.e Bitcoin/Ethereum. Ripple will expose the SEC through their own lawsuit (kind of like to Dominon/Powell lawsuit, enjoying this movie yet?) If Ripple wins this lawsuit Bitcoin/Ethereum will be dead, making XRP the most valuable crytocurrency.

yes I've seen this discussion on Reddit today, hold the line if you have it!

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sheila_The_Great in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amethyst Agitator, click on at the bottom under it