Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Ohhhh, now this is interesting!! Is this how the SEC is going to be exposed?! I have so many questions πŸ€”πŸ€¨

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune.com/2021/01/29/ripple-bitcoin-ethereum-sec-documents/amp/

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Please, excuse me jumping all over the place about this XRP stuff. I have a lot invested, and want answers, just like many of you.

Here's a conclusion I have just came to:

The SEC is attacking Ripple because it is not controlled. i.e Bitcoin/Ethereum. Ripple will expose the SEC through their own lawsuit (kind of like to Dominon/Powell lawsuit, enjoying this movie yet?) If Ripple wins this lawsuit Bitcoin/Ethereum will be dead, making XRP the most valuable crytocurrency.

Crypto is a risky investment. I wouldn't touch it in any form. You are better off in gold or silver.

Only people mentioned by @tall_sassy_gal in this post can reply

In response Tall_ Sassy_Gal to her Publication

Only problem with that is the shadow investors are also buying all of the gold and silver right now too. Almost all gold and silver I have looked at online is sold out or going fast. They know what is happening, and they want to keep us broke. I look at this XRP project as a way to say πŸ–• to the big guys. They were not ready for this pump. They thought their little lawsuit would scare everyone away, but it is BOOMing 🀩

I would not buy any form of crypto. It is temporary. If you want to risk your money on it that is your choice.

(1) Show this thread