I can't imagine sitting down in a movie theatre for the purpose of entertainment. I guess I am traumatised by what I have gone through — the only way you could get me to participate is Clockwork Orange style coercion. I am immediately in "fight, flight, freeze" awaiting for the emotional manipulation and visual bombardment. The idea of relaxing and letting someone else mess around with my unconscious and emotions is unthinkable right now.

I feel the same about many amusement parks, shops and entertainment arenas. They symbolisms are everywhere. I just try to give my kids a normal life and hope the best Patriots will succeed.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @reggieclarkejr in this post can reply

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication

tell me about it....am in Vegas with hubby on business....symbolism here is off the chain. it is all quite the assault on the psyche, but I got God and He is all I need! I pray daily for the asleep.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Not sure if the Chris Angel billboards are still up in Vegas, but if they are, notice the way the word "believe" is posted on them...the word "lie" is highlighted within "believe." Not necessarily symbolism, just something I noticed while I was there.

(1) Show this thread