I believe that Vincent Kennedy is very wise to be shining a light on CERN. I having been saying since 2012 that I feel as though [they] have been tinkering with the very nature of time itself. Prove me wrong.

#KennedyVision

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I was following their work for years on their internet site till time they discover new particle...
And then they said they didn't and change site totally...
I remember they put info on their site about working with some agency...

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

The Entire Universe is a Grail Shaped Toroidal Field; Everything within the Universal Field--Atoms, Biological Cells, Planets, Suns and Galaxies are also Toroidal Fields; Our Planet is a Toroidal Fields and the Human Heart is also a Toroidal Field; Cern Manipulates the Universal Toroidal Field as it Expresses through the Planetary Toroidal Field and through the Individual/Collective Heart of Humanity. This is also referred to as Scalar Technology/Scalar Weaponry. I have included a Link to a You Tube Video produced by Heart/Math Institute that Illustrates the Power of the Toroidal Field as it is Expressed through the Human Heart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdneZ4fIIHE&t=7s

The Heart's Intuitive Intelligence: A path to personal, social and global coherence - YouTube

The Spiritual Heart -- is in a way a little like a smart phone, invisibly connecting us to a large network of information. It is through an unseen energy tha...

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

This is also related to STRING THEORY and QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT as Revealed by Recent Scientific Inquiries into the Nature of Space and Time. I Believe that our Ancient Ancestors KNEW about these Ideas and that we are simply Remembering and Rediscovering what is Eternally Stored and Recorded within the
Universal Memory--the "AKASHIC RECORDS, Known to the Hebrew's as "The Book of LIfe."

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i swear i remember a aong “i could not ask for more” from the 70s. google tells me only Ed Sheerhan and Sara Evans recorded it… i struggle to accept i was wrong about it.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

This one? Written by Diane Warren and released1999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPXRJkla7fI

I Could Not Ask For More - Edwin McCain Official Music Video - YouTube

Well.. I've been searching this video for 5 yrs here in youtube but i didnt find it, so i just searched this in a not well known video streaming site...oh th...

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Ol' Vincent just seems to know stuff. he is like the s-n-tell world champion.

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

What's the 411 about CERN getting a 2x power boost recently?
It can't be a good thing.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I remember in the 80’s when all the adults at 40+ used to say, time goes by in a snap. It dragged for me then. I hit 30 and it’s been warp speed. That isn’t the part that concerns me, now I hear children say it more often than not. 😔

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Maybe speeding things up a bit😒

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Who's Alice?

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

the original alice was an ai produced back in the early days of chat

i read that waaaaay back in the day

that's the alice i know of

(1) Show this thread

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

@SpaceForce needs to drop a rod and shooon! Like Yesterday already! 🙄

#NCSWIC #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Truth will win. God always wins. Trump is still President, enjoy the show 🍿

💯 something is going on with CERN. I feel it

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

🤔

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Heard about CERN pre net, VERY evil. MUST be crushed, God did it twice, time for the permanent dismantle.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Are they still having problems with spontaneous fires erupting on the other side of the planet?

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

🧐Well, huh...all this "time", since "last year" anyway~

There were lapses, in my brain, that I had to ask myself what day it was. Very unusual for me. Disorientation, but not all the time. Regretfully, I assumed it's because I'm getting older.

😂HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!🤣
I scoff in your face "TIME" and know now I'm just a bit slower than I used to be...but my mind still works wonderfully.

We might be ascending through "time"~and we are making up for the "time" that was stolen from us when the calendars changed...perhaps, we are on a magnificent journey through "SPACE AND TIME" and we will land somewhere new and improved!! The WHOLE WORLD gets a do-over 😍

👉I'm in.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Dottie French to her Publication

I'm in! 🤞

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I read something about time speeding up, and that our days are ( and have been for some time now) only 16 hours instead of 24? I can’t wrap my head around it but don’t doubt anything these days.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

It feels faster.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

My clocks, which are not connected to the Internet, are slower than the computer clock. Anecdotal. Ever wonder why we went from analog to digital?😉

(4) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Incredible video!
The fact that this young incarnate has come into this universe, with akashic knowledge, at this time, is verification that we have secured a more positive timeline IMO.
Brilliant young soul.
This is an interesting video regarding the Mandela effect. 👇

https://www.tiktok.com/@r_chic/video/7067782565838638383?improve_sharing_social=v1

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Interesting video. Tried to find more info from and/or on him. Correct spelling of his name may be Max Loughan. Could not find anything current searching for Laughlin and Loughan.

(6) Show this thread

VK keeps saying 2023. Could we possibly already be in 2023?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

At least 14 months left for for it to be all done.
That is not to ay things won't happen rapidly, it just will be stages to the end result.

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

try as much as they want.
Time is not on their side anymore
They are all Dead.

Life can be a bitch.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How about 'we' prove you right.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Please please please do it ! I´m dying to know EVERYTHING about it. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase 😁

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

BEST. DAD. EVER. 😇

(8) Show this thread

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

CERN 2019 LIFTING THE VEIL OR OPENING THE PIT? - YouTube

Made with Film Makerhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cerdillac.filmmaker

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Has anything been released yet on the new start up date? I do feel that Patriots will control the restart.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

My husband thinks CERN brought more demons from hell, and that is why there is so much more evil. It makes you wonder.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Scientist and the Elite Try to Hide What Really Happened at CERN, Demonic Entities, Extra Dimensions - YouTube

Scientist are beginning to get more and more "religious". What has happened at CERN the past few Years? And What are they up to, this will not be your typica...

(1) Show this thread