πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I believe that Vincent Kennedy is very wise to be shining a light on CERN. I having been saying since 2012 that I feel as though [they] have been tinkering with the very nature of time itself. Prove me wrong.

#KennedyVision

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

🧐Well, huh...all this "time", since "last year" anyway~

There were lapses, in my brain, that I had to ask myself what day it was. Very unusual for me. Disorientation, but not all the time. Regretfully, I assumed it's because I'm getting older.

πŸ˜‚HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!🀣
I scoff in your face "TIME" and know now I'm just a bit slower than I used to be...but my mind still works wonderfully.

We might be ascending through "time"~and we are making up for the "time" that was stolen from us when the calendars changed...perhaps, we are on a magnificent journey through "SPACE AND TIME" and we will land somewhere new and improved!! The WHOLE WORLD gets a do-over 😍

πŸ‘‰I'm in.

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from arba happihr, click on at the bottom under it