🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I believe that Vincent Kennedy is very wise to be shining a light on CERN. I having been saying since 2012 that I feel as though [they] have been tinkering with the very nature of time itself. Prove me wrong.

#KennedyVision

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

BEST. DAD. EVER. 😇

Please please please do it ! I´m dying to know EVERYTHING about it. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase 😁

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

Okay, so a little bit funny that the collider tunnel is 17 miles long and the original program was called A.wake. lol, just saying

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

ABOLISH SATAN

"CERN—looking for God particle, or opening portals of hell? | Christina Lin | The Blogs" https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/cern-looking-for-god-particle-or-opening-portals-of-hell/

Married ,Patriot, Hoosier, I stand for the Flag ....WWG1WGA #QUnity

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

looking for the key that unbounds Satan

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I feel each year WAS turning a page in time. NOW, it feels like a FAST FLIPPING through a book.

I figured it was the same as driving to a distant destination each day seem to goes faster and faster.

Oh how I long to find/learn so much out VK
Open our minds with what you know PLEASE my fren

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Please do!!! And your wife is on fire today!!! Glad I’m getting to know her!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Hello George + "we" :)

🙏. maybe we are already in 2023 hmm