Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

Mar 27, 2019 11:52:53 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b870f No. 5935704
https://twitter.com/whaleswarrior/status/1109826206608883713 [Removed, see archived attachment]
We see you, Patriot!
Q

Not being around when Veronica was in the hospital will be a regret taken to my grave. I miss her. :(

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Veronica Origin and Meaning
The name Veronica is a girl's name of Latin origin meaning "she who brings victory.

💯 Patriot 🐸🇺🇸 WWG1WGA Donald Trump is my President and Jesus is my Savior..... any questions?

I miss this Warrior every single day.... what I wouldn’t give for one more hug, one more conversation. She always brought the best out in everyone thst crossed her path. A true Patriot through and through ❤️

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 12:28
“Look at those palm trees“

[The palm branch is a symbol of victory, triumph, peace and eternal life,

The question naturally arises, are Veronica’s posts not just for us.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I know ... THE JOURNEY TO WAKENING ... has had its twists & turns !!!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

❤️🙏

(9) Show this thread

Where were you? I asked then and am asking again. She showed up every damn day! Where were you?

She had such a beautiful and inspiring soul…she is missed and remembered fondly 🙏🏻❤️

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

I saved the last pic of her. I miss her so much. 💙

Your favourite rival is back.

In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication

How did the Ivermectin work out for her?

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

♥️

DEATH IS A LIE!
This whole damn thing a lie!

if she's alive & in hiding, she's still here!
if she's dead & left her meat suit/human avatar, she's sill here!

Common denominator = She's still here!

This whole damn thing a lie!
DEATH IS A LIE!

Only followers of this user (@Nickie) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Veronica was a very special woman, more than that! Also for the Qanon movement and for the people she has reached with her messages ... She always sparkled in the photos ... very inspiring! I can well imagine that you miss her...

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

she is a wonderful soul

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Call it what you will, but I just have this "feeling" that she and many others are just "waiting in the wings" for their appearance! Wishful thinking? Maybe.....maybe not.....think happy thoughts!! Dots connecting everywhere! She is a beautiful soul whose faith and light still shine through! Happy Sunday, VK!

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

I agree--swept away into a protection program.....

(1) Show this thread

I'm lucky enough to have personal interactions with her. She sent me a Gen Flynn signed Q hat and a whole bunch of those blue rubber bracelets. The same that Flynn started to wear all the time. One day when I have more money I'll share a bunch of the bracelets. I feel lucky to have known her while she fought so hard for us.

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

She sees you and knows your heart, she understands what was on the line. It is okay, she is about to rise like the whole damn brilliant phoenix she is. Do you empower her?

something i littery have tattooed on my heart. i have reget like that as well.
“death leaves a heartache noone can heal, but their love leaft memories noone can steal” serves as my reminder to not focus on the regret.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

I think about her every day. I miss her too.

You can't look at life like that, she would not want you to feel that way. We move foreward in her honor and all the other ones who have gone before but fought the good fight.

I think about her everyday…. Veronica was such a beautiful soul ❤️

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In my heart, I believe she is still around. We are told we are watching a movie, how much is real and how much isn’t? My feeling the name Veronica Wolski passed away. A new named, pretty lady with a heart of gold, patriot is walking amongst us.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Her Veronica's official / legal healthcare representative documented the murder & posted. She was barely allowed to visit her once she was hospitalized... I hope she is still pursuing legal action... I have no idea.

There is NO doubt in my mind she (Veronica) was murdered.

Veronica wanted to "go home to die" - she had FULL external resources all lined up, they refused to allow her to leave the hospital.

They starved her, refused fluids, and gave her medications that cause the ultimate collapse.

Understand why I'm so angry now??

Where are the lawyers who will fight for US? For OUR family members. Rentz Law is the ONLY one that has a clue how big this is.

I'm on my 3rd over another issue - the guy is a patriot but understands 0 about the medical malpractice that occurred for 2 years - under government funded mandates. MY TAX $$.
APL still very high. Many US citizens KNOW THIS.

They can shut up Ms. Veronica, they can shut me up but they can't shut ALL OF U

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Many STILL do NOT understand that the mandates WERE ILLEGAL!!!
ALL OF THEM.

Suffocating people - ILLEGAL.

Shoving poison in their veins - that THEY ARE REFUSING - ILLEGAL.
Shoving poison in their arms - that they have been coerced to take to keep JOB??? IS FREAKING ILLEGAL.

Apparently the MKULTRA - Mind control job- was so good most people feared the the employer repercussions more than the ILLEGAL POISON.

When will people GET THAT!!!????
ALL OF IT WAS ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA Momming since 2004 ❤❤❤ #HoldTheLine #DigitalSoldier Best is Yet to Come 🇺🇲❤

miss her.
🇺🇲🌁

In response Meg ... to her Publication

I do too! ❤️🙏🏼😔
But I feel her all around!! 🥰

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

You are a good man of heart❤️ Veronica will always be a a woman of heart❤️ an Angel sent by God to do his work on earth💥that never ends🌈 no regrets my friend🤗 positive vibe🙏🏼💥

I miss her too 💞

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

Lin Wood asked Patriots to call the hospital and demand that she got the help she needed or allow her to leave. I called the hospital and they kept hanging up on me. I then did get in touch with a local news station and the woman said that they were looking into it. She reportedly had died that night or early morning hours the next day. I will always cherish the hat, bracelets and bumper stickers I received from her for donating to the FreeFlynn movement.

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

I have watched your page since twiitter days right after the lockdown and you have been consistantly the kindest, most inclusive, positive patriot that exudes a loving vibe in every encounter. Much respect to you for that. I know that does Veronica proud.

In response Truth Finderme to his Publication

I have followed VK since the beginning on Twitter, back then he only posted in morse code!

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Whether she is dead or alive, she is a blessing to us all! ❤️

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

It was truly sad watching it all play out in real time. It still bring tears to my eyes.❤️

She loved you VK and I loved how she called you “Sir”😇

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

♛💙 Daughter of the King 💜♛ 💫 ⚔ Warrior of the Living God ⚔ 💫 🐸 Digital SoIdier 💻

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

this is one pic i do not have saved.... but i do now!!! tyvm Dennis for posting it

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Truly a Beautiful Soul

(9) Show this thread

I sure miss her too. She was one in a million and God’s angel. I know she’s fueling us all with her legendary spirit. She’s doing things her way. God’s way. Her spirit lives on.