Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

Mar 27, 2019 11:52:53 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b870f No. 5935704
https://twitter.com/whaleswarrior/status/1109826206608883713 [Removed, see archived attachment]
We see you, Patriot!
Q

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Not being around when Veronica was in the hospital will be a regret taken to my grave. I miss her. :(

Only people mentioned by @dmrome in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Truly a Beautiful Soul

♛💙 Daughter of the King 💜♛ 💫 ⚔ Warrior of the Living God ⚔ 💫 🐸 Digital SoIdier 💻

this is one pic i do not have saved.... but i do now!!! tyvm Dennis for posting it

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response яєвєℓ αиgєℓ to her Publication

My fav too ! Welcome! 👍

(1) Show this thread

♛💙 Daughter of the King 💜♛ 💫 ⚔ Warrior of the Living God ⚔ 💫 🐸 Digital SoIdier 💻

Oh how I miss seeing that beautiful face!! She was an amazing soul, lovely in EVERYway and an outstanding patriot!! When we lost her.... it was the ONE and ONLY time I felt hopeless and bout ready to give up.... then I found you VK. Praying for the world and all of us incessantly see ya on the other side

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

America
the Beautiful

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

😇 100 %

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA Momming since 2004 ❤❤❤ #HoldTheLine #DigitalSoldier Best is Yet to Come 🇺🇲❤

still wear the Bracelet i received from her in the mail. Miss her posts so much.
🇺🇲🌁

In response Meg ... to her Publication

That is sooooo cool !!! 👍👍👍 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

good morning Dennis. beautiful pic 💜🙏🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Good morning, Shareef ... I miss Ms. Veronica so very. much ... she is such an inspiration to me! Beautiful person!

(1) Show this thread

When was this party? I missed it? LOL Dang! 👍 🙏 👊

(1) Show this thread