I am feeling the long term stress of this war in my body. It’s like being emotionally waterboarded day after day. Betrayal by family and friends is the hardest part to deal with; unresolved injustice at the personsl level.

Am having to recalibrate my own internal expectations of what I can and should be able to accomplish. Self-care gets more critical. I am getting better at declining things that drain me.

OK, time to sell some XRP so I can pay my rent… ho hum. Am just glad to have a roof and means to live. I will be fine, I expect: have done enough to justify being given “a shed and fed”.

You have an army of anon’s walking right next to you every second of every day. You can’t see us Martin but we are right beside you holding the flame of light. One day you will be vindicated. Darkness can never overcome the light.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @dragonfly1947 in this post can reply

Kelpie and all animals fan🐕 Protect the elderly, our Veterans and all children💖 Family is everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Covid is BS WWG1WGA

In response Dawn Smith to her Publication

Dawn this is exactly what I needed to hear. Feeling a little alone here in Australia, I'm sure me, Martin and others will appreciate your words too. I hope we will all be an anon family for life ❤

In response Loulou Woods to her Publication

Loulou: We are all with you.

(1) Show this thread