✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. @AgentQanada on X

If I knew more about the symbolism of "-Z".. I have to understand it before I can represent it.

There are multiple meanings of "Z". That's my understanding. At least for me:
1. Z = Hebrew letter Zayin = 7, which is Sword, 7 is important and spiritual number,
2. Z = Z Unit, which is represented as a Sword going trough the letter Z.
3. Z = 26, last letter of the Alphabet, which you can understand as Omega = End + 11.3 in the drops. Omega or Om is also Vibing with SR as a Gaia sound,
4. Z = used by Russian Military in a Special Op in Ukraine, which for me represents fight against Nazis.
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
Q 123

In response Joe Qanada to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Yes and the Sword is the only offensive weapon in the Armor of God. The Word is God and is Amighty (All Might). Sword = (S)WORD. The Word is also Truth. The Truth is Mighty and people are set free by the Truth. So speak the Word in Truth and this (S)Word will slay the forces of evil. Victory comes when Truth is revealed.😇

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Reminds me of a situation I had around age 16. I woke from a dream or thought I was, and I was paralyzed, tried calling for help, and all I could get out of my mouth via a whisper was "I believe in Jesus Christ" and instantly I came out of that sleep paraysis or whatever it was! My true story! ;-)

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Also I have 10 notifications atm, which breaks down to 1, if you total up the time and the date of when I posted my original response, it totals 10 which breaks down to 1. Very cool indeed!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Proof of what I just said...

(3) Show this thread

What's important to note, however, is that the Cyrillic alphabet—which is used in Russian—does not contain the letter “Z.”

As a letter, Z does not exist in the Cyrillic Russian alphabet; rather, a letter resembling the figure 3 represents the “z” sound.

'Earlier, the former head of the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR), Alexander Borodai, said that the meaning of the letter Z, which appeared on Russian military equipment, is a secret.'

' The expert admitted that the military would give some explanations after the end of the special operation. According to him, some military interpret the letters Z and V as the name of groups that come from different directions.'

The letter Z means "For victory". The letter V has two interpretations - "The power is in truth" and "The task will be completed."
https://ria56.ru/posts/v-minoborony-obyasnili-znachenie-bukv-z-i-v-na-rossijskoj-voennoj-texnike.htm

за победу

In response MvA_r to his Publication

'Instagram publishes pictures with a St. George ribbon and the text “For the world” - one of these posts, for example, was posted by Nikolai Baskov, supporting the military operations of the Russian army. In publications, there is a St. George ribbon in the form of the letter Z, while others literally transfer the symbol to themselves.' https://novostivolgograda.ru/news/society/02-03-2022/chto-oznachayut-z-i-v-na-voennoy-tehnike-rossii

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

https://youtu.be/SBR-xk_Xknc And let's not forget Zoro!!!

Zorro - YouTube

Z for Zorro :o)

Thanks Johnny, that clears a lot up for me.

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. @AgentQanada on X

I'm glad I asked. Thank you