✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. @AgentQanada on X

If I knew more about the symbolism of "-Z".. I have to understand it before I can represent it.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Joe Qanada to his Publication

There are multiple meanings of "Z". That's my understanding. At least for me:
1. Z = Hebrew letter Zayin = 7, which is Sword, 7 is important and spiritual number,
2. Z = Z Unit, which is represented as a Sword going trough the letter Z.
3. Z = 26, last letter of the Alphabet, which you can understand as Omega = End + 11.3 in the drops. Omega or Om is also Vibing with SR as a Gaia sound,
4. Z = used by Russian Military in a Special Op in Ukraine, which for me represents fight against Nazis.
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
Q 123

Reminds me of a situation I had around age 16. I woke from a dream or thought I was, and I was paralyzed, tried calling for help, and all I could get out of my mouth via a whisper was "I believe in Jesus Christ" and instantly I came out of that sleep paraysis or whatever it was! My true story! ;-)

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Proof of what I just said...

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Also I have 10 notifications atm, which breaks down to 1, if you total up the time and the date of when I posted my original response, it totals 10 which breaks down to 1. Very cool indeed!

Q post 123 and I posted at 123, very cool!!!