Those Amish people have to be having a good time. Free from all the MSM crap. Don't need gas. Grow their own wheat/food. Family Partying all the time. Animals all around. Anyone know a good Amish Recruiter? Is that a thing? Do I get a Rumspringa?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

YOUR WELCOME TO COME VISIT I LIVE AMONGST THEM FIRST TIME IVE EVER SEEN THE AMISH GET INVOLVED IN POLITICS YOU KNOW ITS REVELATION TIME

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The Amish are all over in my neck of the woods...northwest PA.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

ME TOO BETWEEN HARRISBURG AND PITTSBURGH

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

there is a religious obligation to adhere to strict rules and everyone is watching!! Freedom to think freely cannot be compromised.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I spoke to them at the last auction I attended. I asked them if they would be building a new school for us in the near future? We will all benefit from the teachings. I buy alot of my food from them and get cure advice from them when I am sick. They knew my question was serious.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Amish only have an 8th grade education, and many work menial minimum wage jobs, since a HS degree is usually required. Only the man and children living at home work - women are expected to tend the home and family. Most no longer farm, but if they do, farms aren't cheap, and they won't qualify for bank loans since they don't have electricity or insurance. Many are allowed to own smart phones, since they need them for business.

Yes!! The amish have it made. I just told my husband the other day, the amish have it all figured out. They’re some of the nicest people you will ever meet, too. Mainstream society has been the weirdos…🤪

Yes!! The amish have it made. I just told my husband the other day, the amish have it all figured out. They’re some of the nicest people you will ever meet, too. Mainstream society has been the weirdos…🤪

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Montana has a few different ones like the Hudawrights I don't know how to spell it but they have been known to draft single men to sleep with their women for fresh bloodlines one of my family members was asked lol lol They have busses and nice cars they sell their goods in parking lots Pies, Bread, chicken, fruit, veggies

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Gonna party like its 1899! 🥳

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

you were given free will, use it. Fear God and nothing else. Live.

911 and#19:)

Follower more than a poster.

Wouldn’t it be just a hoot if the price of gold and silver were just “reset” to a higher level and destroyed all of the hedge fund’s short sales? Just getting the price to within -25% of the actual value would wipe them out. Biden told us the food shortage is a “reality” so what do we have to lose at this point.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

My dad and I have been building this by ourselves. Feeling a little amish. Its also looking like a bit like an ark

The Anomish. Count me in for gardening and horse care. 😊

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

In response The Jedis Sister to her Publication

I am looking into land with water I need the mountains and animals... My family doesn't realize i mean to move their permanently

(1) Show this thread

dropping truth and logic bombs on the digital battlefield since 2015.

we have a wonderful amish community nearby I'm sure they'll welcome you.

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

I don’t know but signed me up I’m almost there

Father, Patriot, Ret. Firefighter/EMT #WWG1WGA #XRP

I recently had my first interaction with some Amish folk. I see them in the store and they never say a word. My Dr. does IV therapies and has a CV regimen and all the Amish go to him. And I mean ALL of them, from multiple states.

I go once a week and am 4 weeks in, and I've got all kinds of new friends. They're incredibly nice, intelligent and articulate. They don't have smart phones, so it's like being back in the 80's. We all just sit around and talk.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

FJB .......Trump is my President

I have Amish neighbors they know a lot of what’s going on . They are feeling the pain of high prices too . They pay for drivers to haul them to grocery stores and they get charged a lot . They are all for Trump around here . I think every one Is feeling the pain don’t know how much longer people can keep going when most of their paychecks go for gas and food . If you’re poor the government takes care of you , if you’re rich you don’t need to worry about prices , if you’re in the middle you are struggling just trying too pay basic bills put gas in you’re vehiicle and buy food.

I hope we all get a Rumspringa (55).

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

If you find someone willing to take more than just your family, please pass the information along. Tell them we are sorry that we once believed they were living in the "old days" and wondered how they do it! Now we know and are in awe! Let's all go amish!

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Ahhh yes, good times

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

more crap on that bus then coming off all three of those buggys

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Great jam, candles and the furniture is perfection - pure hand carved wood. ... The children are healthy and happy ... There is a lot to be said about a simple life...

(3) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

according to dwight schrute on the office…
most german nazi’s settled in amisb country… the more notorious members left for argentina…

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

The Amish people make the best meals, they cook with Lard and there vegetables are so fresh, they don’t spray them with all of those bad chemicals

Please take us with you 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

+1

910 and 911 https://anonup.com/thread/8475442 9:11PM

Q 910
Do not focus on the call details.
We knew it would leak.
We knew certain areas of the WH were bugged.
We knew certain people would leak.
Focus - why AUS?
Q

Matches the Hunter Bidet caught on HOT MIC vibe here.
https://anonup.com/thread/8463470 10:24 PM 3/23

Vibes with
Grammar https://anonup.com/thread/8470456 2:17 PM 3/24

Confirmation https://anonup.com/thread/8475589 9:20 PM 3/24

INFILTRATED!
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

My oldest post 3/23/2022 10:24 PM
This post 3/24/2022 9:20
Time Diff 22 h 46 m

Q 2246
17 second delta.. How does he even do that? Go Q!

Nice catch, Anon.
Q.

The price to build a buggy and horses has gone sky high in the last year or 2. The local Amish tend to work for other businesses and do building, selling fruits and vegetables on the side. It's common to see them in Walmart shopping.

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Well and smart enough to let the virus loose in community to build resistance... and avoid most western medicines and vax's.. We made need them to teach us a few things, if they would still have us.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I feel like you are pointing at the kenyan today. idk why

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

The Amish have a little different idea about partying.