Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Yeah, for sure.

Boot them ALL out and start over.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Deep State is local and corrupt too! Especially in Pueblo Colorado.
You cannot get tags for vehicles only by appointment 3 to 4 months out... probably 2 to 3 now? Vehicles on private property are getting orders to remove vehicle regardless of the law saying you can have have an unregistered vehicle on private property. Get this! they told the home owner it is done all over pueblo but only selected people are targeted? my neighbors do not have this problem? maybe I should remove my trump2020 sticker off my window?

Land owner is scared shitless of getting fines but she has a manager that is sending out violation warnings to the other person as me on the duplex I live in and never talking to me? They are suppose hand write in on site but does not match dates...

Now I got served by an order with one day notice or they will fine me and the home owner?

Mean while, the manager never talks to the owner about her wishes and scares her into doing what the city wants?

I've had situations like that where I live too.

Targeting it seems for unknown reasons.

The system needs to be destroyed at every level, it doesn't work.

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Pretty much every bureaucratic agency, court and congress is guilty of RICO violations... Take it all down

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Corrupt Family Court pushes hostile divorce then settle after money runs out. all rigged to make money.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Our system is broken.

using government to steal month and force an agenda. RICO