Yeah, for sure.

Boot them ALL out and start over.

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Wise words!

That's just what we need to do!

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Deep State is local and corrupt too! Especially in Pueblo Colorado.
You cannot get tags for vehicles only by appointment 3 to 4 months out... probably 2 to 3 now? Vehicles on private property are getting orders to remove vehicle regardless of the law saying you can have have an unregistered vehicle on private property. Get this! they told the home owner it is done all over pueblo but only selected people are targeted? my neighbors do not have this problem? maybe I should remove my trump2020 sticker off my window?

Land owner is scared shitless of getting fines but she has a manager that is sending out violation warnings to the other person as me on the duplex I live in and never talking to me? They are suppose hand write in on site but does not match dates...

Now I got served by an order with one day notice or they will fine me and the home owner?

Mean while, the manager never talks to the owner about her wishes and scares her into doing what the city wants?

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

🙏🏻 🙏🏻

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Home Owner was charged hundreds of dollars for one pile of Dead Sun Flowers by the corrupt Property Manager... and backed up by corrupt city employee in code enforcement.

(4) Show this thread

TRUMP LANDSLIDE PURE GOLD>