[11:11] Divine Masculine Appreciation Post!
Men deserve to know that they are loved, they are valued, significant, appreciated, necessary and more than enough! YOU MATTER! 💜♾

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

did you know that Chere is a man?
didn't want ti be
as she made plainly clear
research

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Theres a reason drag qweens worship Cher.🧐🤔
Bet she had no kids.
Ever see a pregnant pic?
Me neither.

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

She was a drag.

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Theres a reason drag qweens worship Cher.🧐🤔
Bet she had no kids.
Ever see a pregnant pic?
Me neither.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

BAPHOMENT 😈 WORSHIPPERS

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Men are God’s gift to women and children as women are God’s gift to men and children. Marriage is a sanctified holy union for divine reasons. Let’s make marriage great again!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

🎯😊🙏🤍

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I would agree if women were Gods gift to men. God made man first and gifted the woman. Women are the gift not men. Give a man the gift of a woman and she will grow the man’s lineage. The women decides who she procreate with not the man. Men being a gift to women is half ass backwards. A man can’t reproduce. A woman is a beautiful gift because she can create both men and woman. Marriage should be sacred when a man and women agree that they will procreate together. FAMILY is what it’s all about. Women are the portal to earth no one enters without us. We are a beautiful gift to man and child.

(2) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

AMEN! It is so pathetic that women fell for this man bashing culture. We want respect as women, but can belittle men? 🤔 My mom pointed out when we were kids that even the BerenstEin bears treated Papa like an idiot.. it is everywhere… make sure you teach your little boys how to be real mean and to proud of it ☺️

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

I have never understood women who bash men! Don't they realize we women raise them!

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

omg lol, should say MEN, not mean! we don’t need mean men!! 😂 edit feature@anonup ??

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

We Love Our Men 🙏🏼🥰❤️💫

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I appreciate this Serah. Ive raised my babies solo for the past five years. Definitely not the role I planned for but a true blessing. I've always worked and looked for a way to provide for my family. Having to change gears and be a full time dad was/is challenging and also rewarding. I get the chance too experience their life's journey and I get to experience my personal growth inn this new role. I went from managing 70+ employees to being managed by two kids

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Bless you 😊🙏🤍, those kiddos of yours are in good hands. You're doing all you can for them and I know they will grow up knowing and appreciating that you gave them the very best you could provide. Things come and go but family is forever.

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

🙂Respect!!!..single dads are often overlooked -the struggle is real, be man or woman raising kids alone..

(2) Show this thread

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

We love the men that protect us, provide shelter for us, help us around the house when they can, bring in groceries for us, take out the trash, fix my toy as a child and stands for us and most importantly plays a critical role in the family. They protect our nation, our country and our freedoms.

In response Suziwan 777 to her Publication

Seals 🤭 cute video thank you for sharing these encouraging words too! 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

We need our men to be strong and feel supported by their women🤗❤️😘This is not a contest, but a complimentary of each other🥰

In response Ange Love to her Publication

🎯 YES! 👏

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Great post! Bring the balance back. So great we’ve recognised this and men should know how much we love and appreciate them.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

⚖🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Thank you for posting this Serah
We talked about the importance of RESPECT lately❤️

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

😊🙏🤍 Massive respect for our guys, they do so much for us and the gratitude has been lacking. I like to let our wonderful guys know every now and then just how wonderful they really are.

(1) Show this thread

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

What the fucking hell would we do without MEN?
I Thank GOD for MEN.
I'll tote the babies, but MEN do everything else.
Period.

I would like to see women and men alike embrace their gender. I fell into the same habit
as most women do, dressing like a man. I was going without makeup, wearung sports clothes, sweat pants, ect.I recently decided to get back to becoming more Feminine. l dress up on my days off no matter where I go. I wear ladies hats, jewelry. I have bought lots of nice clothes, not expensive but used and nice.

I get so many compliments everywhere I go from both men and women young and old. If we want men to embrace their masculinity we need to embrace our Femininity, they go hand in hand. I am tired of seeing couples that are dressed so much alike you can’t tell which is which. So there is nothing wrong with comfy Athletic clothes but they have a place and time. Stop dressing like your husband. No better way to get men to be men then for women to be women.

In response Terri Patterson to his Publication

Perfectly said ma'am!...U rock!!!🤍👏💯
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Terri Patterson to his Publication

Terri, thanks for sharing sanity! Loved hearing about your self-realizations!

The Women's Lib movement has left modern women bereft of the knowledge of our role and function! We are part of the glue that makes the species continue. We inspire men and help them to be all GOD intended for them to be!

I have done a lot of research on how our society has come to such confusion and brokenness! Our Creator had something elegant and priceless in mind when HE "fashioned" a woman-- a perfect complement to the other creature of Mankind. Being a woman as GOD intended, is a noble position, even "more precious than rubies!' (Proverbs 31)

Bless you!

(3) Show this thread

That's rich coming from "Cher"..knowing what "Cher" is. Eternal gratitude for strong men..may we all remind them how much we love them. 🙏🏻

In response Twentytwo GardenStreet to her Publication

Right!? 😂
I'm with you, love and value our strong men so much!

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

If you watch TV you can believe anything.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Indeed.

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

It was always the Cabal’s plan to take down our men and boys, whether by demoralizing them and devaluing them in our culture or physically demasculinizing them with plastics and chemicals with estrogen-like effects. Without strong men, there is no one to protect us women and children. And the nuclear family is gone.

I never knew any of this unti pretty recently, but now I look back and realize why it was always such an uphill battle raising our son compared to our daughters. Our schools can be unwelcoming places to high energy, rambunctious boys. We eventually put him in a school environment that was a good fit for him, and he blossomed.

The Cabal utterly FAILED in preventing us from raising to adulthood a strong young man who thinks for himself. Their plans to take out all of humanity’s strong men are FAILING too.
The Great Awakening! 🙏🙏❤️

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Thank God for strong men and the women who support and encourage them, they are amazing!

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Tricks from Satan himself.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has seen many a marriage go to hell just because of roles.
Like it or don't like it Nana thinks there are only 2 genders and God made us different on purpose.

Not really sure why it is that some couples feel they always have to be in competition.

In my opinion there is nothing at all wrong with allowing a man to have his role as strong protector, that is for most what they are designed for, it is genetic, they need it.

In the same token men need to be respective of women that stay home to take care of children as well and understand that it is sometimes more stressful and difficult than working a job.

That doesn't mean abusive or allowing yourself to be mentally or physically beaten down by either gender, just respective of each others roles to a certain point.
Trying to turn all men into gutless panzy asses is disgusting and seems like a cabal plan to me.
Strong shouldn't = abusive!
Maternal should't = lesser!

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

💯%!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

PREACH NANA!!! 👏👏👏

(2) Show this thread

Bet Sally was Sal.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

😂😂😂

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

🎯😅

(2) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

😂😂

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

absolutely.. people need to recognize how we have been “tricked” into laughing at mens expense. Feminism, Movies, sit-coms, even kids books, always making fun of men. Men and women are different and unique just as God intended ❤️

AMEN! Could not agree more!

(1) Show this thread

they even get sent into bullets for their country by very bad people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7qkQewyubs&t=92s

CCR-Fortunate Son. - YouTube

The Vietnam War

Beautiful

In response reaper myer to his Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread