AnonUp is a gift.
Someone is fully financing this.
No ads. No donation requests.
There is no equal platform.
This can be purely benevolent, or as a honeypot to collect information
Although pure benevolence that asks for nothing in return is rare these days, that's what I sense here.
Could be wrong, but thanks for AnonUp nonetheless.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I remember when Kobayashi first came on the scene starting wg1wga.com now WeGo.social. He was getting attacked by some Anons for creating a platform. Accused of trying to divide. Getting attacked made him want to give up. I think Q was watching it all play out. Then Q3038 dropped. He took it as a validation that he was on the right track.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

was looking for another post from Q that I thought related to wego... had a quick search but would need the date of that hack that revealed our emails, I laughed when I saw that on twit...that group was so lame. Always felt someone from Q team was on there...would see 8chan qreaearch posts that 'maybe' came from wego.... I can't believe how much time has passed...!!!
2/2

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Actually got me in tear right now. That was when Q posted Veronica (PeopleBridge) and in the Tweet it has a link to her profile on WeGo.

Miss her :(

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

when she was in the hospital, made us all feel powerless VK, awful memory. RIP Veronica

Something tells me there is more, we've not seen the last of her yet.🙏

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

yes, we spoke of this. We are ll connected trust me on that one

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

+++ 👍😁📈

(1) Show this thread