AnonUp is a gift.
Someone is fully financing this.
No ads. No donation requests.
There is no equal platform.
This can be purely benevolent, or as a honeypot to collect information
Although pure benevolence that asks for nothing in return is rare these days, that's what I sense here.
Could be wrong, but thanks for AnonUp nonetheless.

Only people mentioned by @4dBender in this post can reply

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

I love being able to post something and not attacked within seconds. I also love when you need someone because you are having a bad day or need a prayer, everyone here is all over it with love and support and not ridiculed. And the information of truth just keeps flowing.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Yup
What he said.

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

AU is homebase for me and connection to kickass fellow patriots and digital warriors - I’m grateful for the fact we’re all ‘free and safe’ to speak here - I’ve learned much from all of you and have red-pilled many sharing AU - big hug mm,mm,mm - for real

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

our platform feeling. if we need to know we come here.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Totally agree with all here about the wellspring of good things this site is, the high-vibe community; that Koba talks/walks a path of integrity and purpose –– but you can also be guaranteed this neighborhood is also peppered with Agent Smith's good & bad taking the pulse of the collective and scanning for keywords.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Anon up to me is the retreat with Frens. Sometiems you need the break to be with like minded people. I went down with the great purge. Have tried to remain on the battle field. Have lost count of Twitter pages. Needed some time to have peace for awhile and find myself but still stayed engaged. I know everyone wants on Truth Social...but this site is the OG. From Twitter, to WeGo, to Anon up...we always find our way back to family when we most need it. Koba is the man for keeping us running thur this marathon

Kobayashi had this (AnonUp) up and running for all of us who fell to twitter's purge w no funding, no crowd sourcing. I give him all the gratitude in the world for making this place for all of us to come too. It's individuals like Kobayashi that really shine through and put their mark on the world. Thanks for all the hardwork, totally grateful for it Koba!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

Amen to that!!!@administrator Koba you da best!💞

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

THANK YOU KOBAYASHI.

AnonUp has been the most wonderful refuge for those of us who believe in and stand up for Freedom.

“Thank you” is not enough.

(8) Show this thread

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

it certainly is a gift. and it certainly is being financed whether it's being financed by capital or it's being financed by contrition I don't know.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Anonup has been a Godsend! Thank you to all resposible for its exsistence and to those who are part of the anonup community. You have helped keep me informed, encouraged and sane! God bless you all!

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Thanks Kobayashi/AnonUp!
This is home. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸👊🇺🇸

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

He said this3 months ago. But it is the best and the way a free platform should be.

"Truth Social will have its place however the world still needs a fully decentralized solution. No organization or person will be in control when completed. 100% community-driven. The only person that has been funding this project has been me however we are about to go V2. We will be launching a token to assist with future financing.

I would be upset with myself if I sold out on my mission to fix social media. No one can own it. It needs to live. With our strong community keeping the trolls away and nurturing It's been living on its own for the past 8 months. About time for the birth. "
https://anonup.com/thread/7584225

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Agree, get that same vibe. 🙏🏼

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Edit would be nice to correct misspellings 😁. "Spell correct" allows words that aren't even words 🥴

(1) Show this thread

do unto others as you would want done unto you

You're not wrong. Just a bunch of God fearing patriots here!!! No platform can compare to what we have here!!! God Bless us all!!! WWG1WGA!!! 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I remember when Kobayashi first came on the scene starting wg1wga.com now WeGo.social. He was getting attacked by some Anons for creating a platform. Accused of trying to divide. Getting attacked made him want to give up. I think Q was watching it all play out. Then Q3038 dropped. He took it as a validation that he was on the right track.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I like the ending of Q3038.

“Difficult truths will soon see the light of day.
WWG1WGA!!!”

So many thoughts racing through my head. Grandpa always said, 'Keep it simple'. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. I am forever Grateful for everything you have done to keep us together and for not giving up.

(57) Show this thread

you’re right…

Totally agree!! this site aint cheap so god bless whoever is doing this! GFL ?

ALSO, NO TROLLS! AT LEAST IM YET TO SEE THEM. THE VIBES HERE ARE⬆️. GLAD I CAME BACK

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication

😂😂that reminds me of our buddy "sports" he was a nice troll..sometimes...despite his trollness we loved him anyway😂...havent seen him lately either?

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I'm now feeling like it's the precursor or the test pilot if you will to Truth Social. I was just thinking this last night that I think this is THE best social media site out there. Dissent is rare on this site & if there is, it is done politely.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

TS no vibes same old big accounts same feed over and over again. No bookmarks will be staying here. Its really hard to view alerts and what order.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I wonder the same. I also agree with the level of respect.

(2) Show this thread

I never wanted a social media account of any type. But social media was where the battle was taking place. So, I got a Twitter Account. I was a small account but got permanently banned.

I got banned on Twitter. I already had a WE GO account, so I dusted it off. About that time VK introduced Anonup. So here I came.

There is something different about Anonup. It is a friendly, pleasant place to be.

I don't feel like I need to take a shower after being here.

Love you guys

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

Agree 💯 Ime.
I ❤️ anonup too 🤩

(1) Show this thread

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

un cadeau ? 🤔pas pense a ca 🙄ici par intuition…

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I was going to write this elaborate ode to AU but this is much more powerful👇🏻

I fooking LOVE AU❤️

Thats it

I do❤️

do unto others as you would want done unto you

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Me too Bee Bee!!! Me too!!! I could not agree with you more!!!❤️

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

This is home....my number one place to be...

(2) Show this thread

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

THIS group, brought me closes to God and for that.....I will always be grateful. Thank you Koba and all of you over the world on this group. We all stand together with God, holding that line and fighting the evil.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Yes. I've considered this as well and concluded that whether a test kitchen for declass or data collection, for me it is a sanctuary. Thank you.

Admin never left us, he carried us under his wings to a safe nesting place. Thanks Koba! We love you and appreciate you!!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Still some good people in this world that are trying to make a difference.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Tom, please stand up while we applause.👏👏👏

(1) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Anonup is my place to relax on social media. Great debates and discussions. A place to get my vibes up and few if any trolls.