AnonUp is a gift.
Someone is fully financing this.
No ads. No donation requests.
There is no equal platform.
This can be purely benevolent, or as a honeypot to collect information
Although pure benevolence that asks for nothing in return is rare these days, that's what I sense here.
Could be wrong, but thanks for AnonUp nonetheless.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I remember when Kobayashi first came on the scene starting wg1wga.com now WeGo.social. He was getting attacked by some Anons for creating a platform. Accused of trying to divide. Getting attacked made him want to give up. I think Q was watching it all play out. Then Q3038 dropped. He took it as a validation that he was on the right track.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

was looking for another post from Q that I thought related to wego... had a quick search but would need the date of that hack that revealed our emails, I laughed when I saw that on twit...that group was so lame. Always felt someone from Q team was on there...would see 8chan qreaearch posts that 'maybe' came from wego.... I can't believe how much time has passed...!!!
2/2

Actually got me in tear right now. That was when Q posted Veronica (PeopleBridge) and in the Tweet it has a link to her profile on WeGo.

Miss her :(

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Me too! She had me start a Patriot Meetup here in North Dallas, her energy was Unlike anyone else I know!

I Still can NOT figure out how her death even could have happened (they must know we will BE BACK)! She was a POW and a WAR Casuality! Hopefully we will award Families Purrple Hearts, or the like when the Truth is accepted! 🙏❤️

I do know WE Patriots will seek justice when the time is RIGHT! 🙏❤️🇺🇸
#ThePeoplesBridgeLivesOn FOREVER

Yes! thats the one!... good thing you have it all lol

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

You introduced me to her and what a great Patriot she was! I do wonder if she went into witness protection, though. Hope springs eternal, because she wasn't the type that would have fallen for the Covid bs.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

when she was in the hospital, made us all feel powerless VK, awful memory. RIP Veronica

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Something tells me there is more, we've not seen the last of her yet.🙏

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Met her at the 4th of July Mt Rushmore event outside Cruizzers Pizza in Keystone, SD. I loved how she would walk up to random people and just start slinging Q info at them. Wont ever part with the Gen Flynn wristband she gave me. One of the nicest and most enthusiastic women ive ever met.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

that is very awesome...she is missed by all

(1) Show this thread