The emotional battering of life right now just drains me. Pervasive unrestricted warfare is exhausting.

Rabbit hunting can be very frustrating & exhausting but also very satisying and rewarding. I can honestly say I poked my head down several rabbit holes 20-25 years ago only to pull my head back out and move on down the road. In 2009 I stumbled across a rabbit hole and dove in head first. I was offered the red pill & took it. I kept going and have never looked back. I can't. I can't forget or deny what I have seen & experienced. I have met many great and mighty rabbit hunters and a few frauds along the way. I may get discouraged at times but the hunt continues. There are many deep, dark and dank nooks and cranies. This journey is definitely not for everyone. It can seem very lonely at times but it's comforting to know there are many more warriors and hunters out there on the same path, leading, guiding and helping to pick each other up and push forward. I feel blessed & honored to walk these paths on this platform with so many great hunters & patriots of truth. Dark 2 Light. WWG1WGA

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EK17 QKraken - Z, click on at the bottom under it