The emotional battering of life right now just drains me. Pervasive unrestricted warfare is exhausting.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

💖

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Rabbit hunting can be very frustrating & exhausting but also very satisying and rewarding. I can honestly say I poked my head down several rabbit holes 20-25 years ago only to pull my head back out and move on down the road. In 2009 I stumbled across a rabbit hole and dove in head first. I was offered the red pill & took it. I kept going and have never looked back. I can't. I can't forget or deny what I have seen & experienced. I have met many great and mighty rabbit hunters and a few frauds along the way. I may get discouraged at times but the hunt continues. There are many deep, dark and dank nooks and cranies. This journey is definitely not for everyone. It can seem very lonely at times but it's comforting to know there are many more warriors and hunters out there on the same path, leading, guiding and helping to pick each other up and push forward. I feel blessed & honored to walk these paths on this platform with so many great hunters & patriots of truth. Dark 2 Light. WWG1WGA

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Indeed and Agreed... Thank you for all you do. Much love and respect brother. Just posted Next comment. Cant post here, too many characters.

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Sending a soft ocean breeze your way, nothing like it for rejuvenation :-)

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Just beautiful Martin!

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

Natural beauty is all around us. Things never had to become so complicated. It is up to us to write our story of frenship and create a brave new world together.

Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.
The snow and the storm destroy the flower; but its seed they cannot kill. - Khalil Gibran 💜✨🌈✨💫

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Beautiful. ✨

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Yes...😔🙏 But your work is beautiful and helps us focus on the good! ❤️

For nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light -Luke 8:17

beautiful photo. stand strong Martin. you have encouraged us through all of the crazy.
thank you for that.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Martin very up lifting i was out side today grounding myself in the dirt and lawn it was great seeing the rebirth of the season 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

awesome

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Yesterday I lay down to take a nap and I
slept 12 hours ... All these nights with no sleep...walking the floor and praying
they caught up with me.
I enjoyed these pictures. They are beautiful and calming.

Perfect Timing and Gorgeous Photo!!! 💐

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

you r showing me saffron... its making me toss receipies around in my mind & making me hungry.. get some tweezers & grab those staimens