Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You are more important than you even realize

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller๐Ÿ˜‚I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Why? I lost my sister to suicide because they ridiculed her for being a nutjob conspiracy theorist Doq. She was awake. Why do we get such ridicule?

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication

I'm so sorry. ๐Ÿ’œ What was your sisters name? You don't have to share if you don't want but I would love to know what she was like. To celebrate her with you over fond memories. Should you ever want to share her with me, I'm sure there are others here that would also like to appreciate her life with you too. I love you and THE BEST IS REALLY YET TO COME. ๐Ÿ‘‘ Much love. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’œ

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller๐Ÿ˜‚I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Her name was Julie Anne Driscoll, 17 letters long. Funeral on ftiday 17th.of July 2020. Loved Trump, true patriot.

In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication

sending love. i lost my sister to suicide as well in December of 2019. her name at time of death was also 17 letters long. ๐ŸŒปโค๏ธ

I also apologize for overstepping if I have. Seem to do that a lot. Also why I TRY stay to myself. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ. I truly and sincerely just care. Please don't take offense. Nothing intended but love. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’œ

In response Wolfe Watcher to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IknowwhoIam in this post can reply

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Bebe i was honestly trying to find out how to reply to you directlyโ€ฆ.I have been here silently for a long time so have little engagement experience. But i wanted to say thank youโ€ฆitโ€™s obvious that the number of letters in your name have nothing to do with how special you are. thank you for spreading loveโ€ฆitโ€™s why AU is my only social media home. so many good people here and Iโ€™m sure many are silent like me. sending you love and goodness ๐ŸŒปโค๏ธ

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Wolfe Watcher to her Publication

I'm so glad. I was honestly a little worried I had overstepped. You don't have to be quiet. See I need you!! I need you so I will keep going. We all need each other so you are evidently meant to be here. ๐Ÿค— you can DM me anytime. Sometimes I don't get all the alerts so if you send me a message and it goes a couple days..don't even think or hesitate..just post on my wall for me to see.. CHECK YOUR MESSAGES. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I try to hide and stay quiet but when FATHER called me out, the more things I said I wasn't doing...HE has me doing. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Sometimes I use to kick my toe like a spoint child but now..pfft. I KNOW who's in charge and there is great joy coming soon for those who want and accept it. One more thing....yeah besides I ramble..๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธI do really mean every word and truly love and care. You can even call me at home should you ever need. Now..enjoy time with AU fam...start joining in more as you feel like it. Look...I met another Family member because u did. ๐Ÿค— All my love and prayers. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

(1) Show this thread