Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Great reminder!
And YOU are a very important person to me/us DoQThank you my fren

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

By the way Doq,
What you think of Devin Nunes?

As Nana remembers he got this party started?💫

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

As are you. 💕💕💕✨✨✨

2323✨ Vibes

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Amen Doq, thank you, and You, Amen🐸❤️🇺🇸🙏🏻😎

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

that’s how I think of everyone here on AU.
i feel blessed to be a part of all of it.
So many people would just go crazy without this support structure.
WWG1WGAWW 🙏

What a kind thing to say & so are you my BFF. ❤️🇺🇸

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

We are one big Digital Fighting Family - The True Uncrazies

Awww. So sweet DoQ+! You're a good role model. ❤️

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

Right. I’ve posted about this in my TG😁😎

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Struggle Jennings & Caitlynne Curtis // "God We Need You Now" (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Subscribe for more releases!Song by: Struggle Jennings & Caitlynne CurtisAngels & OutlawsDirected by: Alisa Daglio (IG: @addmusicvideo)Licensing contact Nash...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Sometimes what we post is what we need to read.

🙏❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You are too Doq!

AND WE ARE GONNA ROCK THIS LEMONADE STAND WHEN THIS IS OVER!😁

Indeed. We are the pinnacle of the creation of God and God loves his children.

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Why? I lost my sister to suicide because they ridiculed her for being a nutjob conspiracy theorist Doq. She was awake. Why do we get such ridicule?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication

🙏✨

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication

I am so very sorry to learn this about your sister. Please tell us more about her. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻✨

(6) Show this thread

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

Together 🥰🙏🤍

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

and so are You...

Same to you Doq!

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. 💐💕

and as you are too. ❤️

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

💗And I am more grateful for ALL OF YOU here than any of you realize!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

WOW! 👍 That is EXACTLY what I was just getting ready to say! 😁 So many fabulous peeps here - grateful for every last one of you ! 🙏🕊️

(1) Show this thread

merci 🙏☘️Le Saint 🥰

You mean we get TWO rare Pepe badges at the end of this!?!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

🤣

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Struggle Jennings & Caitlynne Curtis // "God We Need You Now" (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Subscribe for more releases!Song by: Struggle Jennings & Caitlynne CurtisAngels & OutlawsDirected by: Alisa Daglio (IG: @addmusicvideo)Licensing contact Nash...

(4) Show this thread

I have flirted with life and death many times and Im here for a reason.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Because God is IN all of us?

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Thanks Doq! I'm still trying to figure out my role in all of this. I just keep plugging along praying for clarity.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Right back atcha Doq!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

🤗 So are you, Doq!

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

Thank you Doq. I so needed that this morning. Whenever I begin to doubt myself, God leads me to important messages like this. 5:5