Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You are more important than you even realize

Why? I lost my sister to suicide because they ridiculed her for being a nutjob conspiracy theorist Doq. She was awake. Why do we get such ridicule?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BubsQ in this post can reply

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication

I am so very sorry to learn this about your sister. Please tell us more about her. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻✨

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

🙏✨

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💔🙏

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

I'm so sorry. 💜 What was your sisters name? You don't have to share if you don't want but I would love to know what she was like. To celebrate her with you over fond memories. Should you ever want to share her with me, I'm sure there are others here that would also like to appreciate her life with you too. I love you and THE BEST IS REALLY YET TO COME. 👑 Much love. 💜🙏🏼💜

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Her name was Julie Anne Driscoll, 17 letters long. Funeral on ftiday 17th.of July 2020. Loved Trump, true patriot.

(1) Show this thread

🙏I'm so sorry about your Sister. She was a warrior. Fought for truth. We all get ridiculed. I'm pretty much alone. My sister is awake but she lives in another State. Other than that I post a lot on Facebook where most of my family and friends are. I'm a conspiracy theory nut. I don't care what anyone thinks about me any longer. I know the truth will come out soon and set me free. I'll keep you and your Family in my thoughts and prayers.🙏

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Much love x Its hard.

(1) Show this thread