Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you 🙏😇❤️oh yeah, and heart's everywhere! 💓

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I keep thinking about how Moses died right before they entered the Promised land too. R.I.P. sir. Forever indebted to you. Guess the Lord wanted him to have ringside for the fight! Love Wins!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Please forgive me, but when did it become known this fellow is JFK? And he really doesn't look like him.

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

💕🇺🇸💕😇😓

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

😢 It would have been nice to hear him speak one more time.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

In response Pat Harger to his Publication

Thank you for your service!!Rest in Peace, we have the watch!!

(1) Show this thread

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

I heard this was possibly a service member??? If so, we should respect him for who he was instead of respecting him for who he wasn't

Handicapped grandma raising my 3 yr old granddaughter, American Indian Patriot, Book reviewer #GODwins #OneWorldOneLove #BetterWorldForAll

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

Beautifully said and yes he was a service member and needs that respect! Thank you for your service service and God bless

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I have loved JFK since I was 12 years old & stll do. Funny how connected some people feel.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Last name Will..Wake ....U

RED PILLER SINCE THE 70'S! FULLY AWAKE! #WWG1WGA #THANKQ #MAGA ON GAB ALSO, TAKEN OFF TWITTER AND FB FOR TRUTH!

LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HIM

looks like Joe Kennedy

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

No, not JFK.

Suspended from Twitter- WWG1WGA- MAGA- GOD WINS

JFK was assassinated in 1963... not to mention he would be over 100 years old...This nonsense needs to stop!

In response Terry Tgirl to her Publication

Was he? Or was it a clone? JFK Jr. died in a plane crash, too. Michael Jackson. Marilyn Monroe. Elvis. Biden is a double/clone. So are many others. Is it so hard to believe that he may still be alive? Med beds? Good health? etc.... at this point I'm not shutting out anything. I think those that do are in for a huge awakening. Look at all that's going on around us. Who would've thought that THIS would be happening right now?? Not I.

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Terry Tgirl to her Publication

https://t.me/GhostEzra/1085
please open!
We don not know all! Hollywood and high technology may have been around longer than you think!

(3) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

It's not him. None of his marks on his face match.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

That looks nothing like JFK.

(1) Show this thread

this is not him. this was debunked months ago

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

Nana walk me through this post...?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Lori Nauert to her Publication

It came from@willwakeu
He commented on the death of this man indicating it was JFK.
Many, many ppl believe that JFK was on to their plot and it was not him in the car.

(1) Show this thread