Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Jack Willwakeu
@willwakeu
ยท
5h
R.I.P. POTUS KENNEDY......

JFK was assassinated in 1963... not to mention he would be over 100 years old...This nonsense needs to stop!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @madeinitaly67 in this post can reply

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Terry Tgirl to her Publication

https://t.me/GhostEzra/1085
please open!
We don not know all! Hollywood and high technology may have been around longer than you think!

Was he? Or was it a clone? JFK Jr. died in a plane crash, too. Michael Jackson. Marilyn Monroe. Elvis. Biden is a double/clone. So are many others. Is it so hard to believe that he may still be alive? Med beds? Good health? etc.... at this point I'm not shutting out anything. I think those that do are in for a huge awakening. Look at all that's going on around us. Who would've thought that THIS would be happening right now?? Not I.

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Yep his head was blown almost off by the second bullet

Christian Patriot Farmer. To God be the glory.

In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication

I saw a video of the Secret Service guy who was in the car when JFK was shot. He described exactly what happened to JFK. It is impossible that he survived.

(1) Show this thread