PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Today feels like we shifted into a completely new reality. Loving these vibes! 😎🙏

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

The energies have changed BIGLY today!

Nana feels as if we WON something really big yesterday that puts us closer to the best timeline for us!

I have not been able to get a lot from the consciousness this morning and the energies have calmed a bit.
Here is what I got this morning.

✍️I am still feeling the need to try to go back to the remote view of the canister bomb to see where it is but I cant. Idk if that means it was just someones plan that they were not able to execute or if it something other remote viewers have already found.
✍️My images this morning were of my body laying down and my mid body was a map like a raise map of continents or something like pppl standing around a war map planning and the only words I received were "Plasma" over and over and the word "sinking it"

“sinking feeling” today

I think you are on target with the word plasma

The moment they announced lockdowns, I walked outside and asked God to show me what was coming.

After about 3 minutes the clouds formed mountains with smoke rising from everywhere around them.

In the center there was a gathering of a few people (300-400) of the ones that were “left”.

I was teaching them the way to pray and all were joyful in the midst of profound sorrow for the devastation.

For the next 24 hours I meditated on such things until my heart and stomach couldnt take it anymore.

I was talking with a friend about Qanon. Then I joined twitter. Thank God for all of you.

I am not sure, just like you, that are visions are concrete as much as they are likely on certain timeline scenarios. The collective vibes of a few can create the “gaps” necceassry for diffrent outcomes.

I am here for the opportunity to change the course that was presented at the time of lockdowns.

VIBES

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAM13888 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Nana vibes Joy, I try everyday to take in the phryll and push it back out as positive vibrations. If enough of us do this we can affect the future.