Today feels like we shifted into a completely new reality. Loving these vibes! πŸ˜ŽπŸ™

#NCSWIC

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Reminds me of this.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

not feeling anything

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Me too!!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

i felt it too! yesterday i was praying so hard in general (being 3/22) and specifically for protection from the CERN tests. I was so thankful to learn they didn’t get away with it AND noticed it was the brightest sunshine and bluest sky i’ve seen in months here in Nor Cal. Highest of vibes.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Yes me too.πŸ’ž

π•π”Όβ„π•€π•‹π”Έπ•Š π•π•†π•Š 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 πˆππ…πˆππˆπ“π”πŒ

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

Feeling it too but not seeing it as yet

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The energies have changed BIGLY today!

Nana feels as if we WON something really big yesterday that puts us closer to the best timeline for us!

I have not been able to get a lot from the consciousness this morning and the energies have calmed a bit.
Here is what I got this morning.

✍️I am still feeling the need to try to go back to the remote view of the canister bomb to see where it is but I cant. Idk if that means it was just someones plan that they were not able to execute or if it something other remote viewers have already found.
✍️My images this morning were of my body laying down and my mid body was a map like a raise map of continents or something like pppl standing around a war map planning and the only words I received were "Plasma" over and over and the word "sinking it"

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

β€œsinking feeling” today

I think you are on target with the word plasma

The moment they announced lockdowns, I walked outside and asked God to show me what was coming.

After about 3 minutes the clouds formed mountains with smoke rising from everywhere around them.

In the center there was a gathering of a few people (300-400) of the ones that were β€œleft”.

I was teaching them the way to pray and all were joyful in the midst of profound sorrow for the devastation.

For the next 24 hours I meditated on such things until my heart and stomach couldnt take it anymore.

I was talking with a friend about Qanon. Then I joined twitter. Thank God for all of you.

I am not sure, just like you, that are visions are concrete as much as they are likely on certain timeline scenarios. The collective vibes of a few can create the β€œgaps” necceassry for diffrent outcomes.

I am here for the opportunity to change the course that was presented at the time of lockdowns.

VIBES

(1) Show this thread

I have been feeling anxious more than usually. Partly because of the looming flight to Florida tomorrow night and partly because I still don't know when things are crashing down on us. If we are stranded in Florida that might be better than California but all these news lately make me believe it is imminent! 😳

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Yes, I’m feeling it. The energies are intense this week!πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’›

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

i apparently am not good at feeling things. what is wrong with me? keep seeing this stuff but it feels like same ol same ol? ill keep plugging along til i find it i reckon

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Don't hassle yourself about it, we all do it differently.Quite often I feel as you! It's a journey we are all on, together

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I feel the same...dont feel a thing. same shit different day

(2) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

πŸ€— Feeling them too. πŸ‘πŸ€©πŸ’ž

Knowing who really we areπŸ™βœ¨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. πŸŒŽπŸ’žβ˜―οΈπŸ’žβ—―=β™Ύβ˜ΊοΈγ€€γ€€ Armor of Source AlmightyπŸ™βœ¨

" past are locations."

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Is this because of the LHC?

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Blue Skies to her Publication

Or maybe it’s because of the countermove to LHC. 😎

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I was lit up vibrationally yesterday. Today Ive had to stand and fight. And with pleasure.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎢 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’š

It definitely feels like something shifted.

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In the last 3 yrs of being a part of the Anons I have- focused on my health, focused on my relationship with God, focused on Truth, focused on family, focused on my business that I love, learned to meditate, focus less on toxic people. The balance of life.
The vibes and energy are amazing today and this week. They are coming from core of my being!!!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

The vibes are incredible! 😎

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

PJ, Electrical vibes all day long. There truly has been a major shift, and for once, it’s in our favor.
The Great Awakening.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Drop 959:
MZ.
RT.
Big meeting.
Cell phones left at door.
+8
5 political
1 former intel dir
Mask & Spin
IDEN friendly β€˜insiders’
MSM support +talking points
Shift narrative
FAIL
We hear you.
We have the algorithm.
Thank you @ Snowden.
Learn chess.
Down she goes.
Nobody escapes this.
NOBODY.
Q

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

It feels like I'm going back to bee the child who was not afraid of anything, who thought could change the world, who knew a smile can light your day, who just knew, you know?!
Can't stop thinking about VK asking about our first memories ...
Are we collectivly healing the mind control?
By letting go on us we clean it for many others?
All I have are questions but it feels GOOD
Fook [them]
I feel I am getting some sort of Power back...πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Even the skies seem brighter, PJ.777, and your screenname lays it out so well!
TRIPLE Perfection and Completion with those 7's!
**side note** just realized my Dad's b/d is = to 17, and one of my daughters is born on 4/17 and a grand 3/17...looooove seeing all those 7's everywhere! ThanQ!!!
#wwg1wgaww

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

This goes hand in hand with my dream last night. I felt like I was jumping from dream to dream, but they all tied into each other fluidly where one ended it then made sense to the beginning of the next like I was jumping timelines. 😊

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

Shifting to the 1950’s?

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

That would SWEET !!! πŸ‘ πŸ•ŠοΈ πŸ™ πŸ’₯ πŸ‘Š

(1) Show this thread

πŸ˜‡totally agree yesterday was the worse cried for 16h straight today feels so so damn good even with all the challenges surrounding me

This reminds me of the fibonacci sequence.

blaming vk