PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Today feels like we shifted into a completely new reality. Loving these vibes! 😎🙏

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

The energies have changed BIGLY today!

Nana feels as if we WON something really big yesterday that puts us closer to the best timeline for us!

I have not been able to get a lot from the consciousness this morning and the energies have calmed a bit.
Here is what I got this morning.

✍️I am still feeling the need to try to go back to the remote view of the canister bomb to see where it is but I cant. Idk if that means it was just someones plan that they were not able to execute or if it something other remote viewers have already found.
✍️My images this morning were of my body laying down and my mid body was a map like a raise map of continents or something like pppl standing around a war map planning and the only words I received were "Plasma" over and over and the word "sinking it"

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

“sinking feeling” today

I think you are on target with the word plasma

The moment they announced lockdowns, I walked outside and asked God to show me what was coming.

After about 3 minutes the clouds formed mountains with smoke rising from everywhere around them.

In the center there was a gathering of a few people (300-400) of the ones that were “left”.

I was teaching them the way to pray and all were joyful in the midst of profound sorrow for the devastation.

For the next 24 hours I meditated on such things until my heart and stomach couldnt take it anymore.

I was talking with a friend about Qanon. Then I joined twitter. Thank God for all of you.

I am not sure, just like you, that are visions are concrete as much as they are likely on certain timeline scenarios. The collective vibes of a few can create the “gaps” necceassry for diffrent outcomes.

I am here for the opportunity to change the course that was presented at the time of lockdowns.

VIBES

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Nana vibes Joy, I try everyday to take in the phryll and push it back out as positive vibrations. If enough of us do this we can affect the future.

(1) Show this thread