#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

I have to admit that after being on twitter for a solid year and not being here, then being nuked and coming back here a month ago- the love on this platform is THICK. I had become accustomed to the roughness of the battlefield. Accustomed to always knowing there's clowns lurking on me and making memes about me. Yes, they have memed me. Ill share it when I can. I consider it a win. Either way, its nice to be over here around solid family with no trolls chiming in at all. It felt like I had gotten back into the kiddy pool at first, but now this place has grown on me. I see why you all never wanted to go back to the battlefield. The military was the only thing keeping me there. Everyday I missed VK and all of you so much. But my soul wouldnt let me stop with the military. Thanks for receiving me back over here and being my family. I am grateful beyond words to call you family.
💙💚

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

What@Kobayashi and@vincentkenndy at their own expense I might add, have done for us is amazing Lauren. It has meant so much to so many of us to have a safe haven "HOME" here on anonup.
I post on several platforms and I will say twit wit was by far the worst one for demons hating on everyone.
Many days I would feel like I needed to take a damn shower to wash it off before I got back on anonup.
Most of this group of anons have an open mind, like to discuss but not argue, dont call each other names, and really spread the light and love it is going to take to move us forward once we win this thing.
So many are going to need help opening the lid on the box on the difference for instance in taught religion & the truth of spirituality.
This is the group of ppl that I believe will help the most with that evolution.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Some of us enjoy being in the muck around demons
some of us get a thrill out of it

why dont more of you understand that ?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana leaves that to the ones that do.
I do it but it is not my preferred path.

God sent a lot of us here to be the mean angels
the ones who are willing to poke back at the scariest demons on the planet
Im one of those people and I dont know how else to explain it
I have zero fear of anything or anyone

I understand I have fought them physically as well and have no fear of them, it is just not my preference any more, Nana is more naturally attuned to creating.
At times there seems to be a limitless number of them trying to take space here, the real demons, but for some reason they are walled off and not allowed to get close to me any more much.
Most of the haters on twit wit are just manipulated mind controlled humans that do not have the power to be their own.
I can still see them out there like 1000's pressed up against a glass wall bombarding it trying to get in but they havent been able to take space to get in much lately.
It took me a long time to put the sword back in the sheath, but now I find this to be where God now wants me to stay.
We appreciate you hun, and if need be Nana would battle beside you any day, but for now this is my place.

Kia ora tautoto🙂 i support your speech❤️
i like hanging with the gangster angels😁

Only people mentioned by @Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Greenstone taniwha, click on at the bottom under it