#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

I have to admit that after being on twitter for a solid year and not being here, then being nuked and coming back here a month ago- the love on this platform is THICK. I had become accustomed to the roughness of the battlefield. Accustomed to always knowing there's clowns lurking on me and making memes about me. Yes, they have memed me. Ill share it when I can. I consider it a win. Either way, its nice to be over here around solid family with no trolls chiming in at all. It felt like I had gotten back into the kiddy pool at first, but now this place has grown on me. I see why you all never wanted to go back to the battlefield. The military was the only thing keeping me there. Everyday I missed VK and all of you so much. But my soul wouldnt let me stop with the military. Thanks for receiving me back over here and being my family. I am grateful beyond words to call you family.
πŸ’™πŸ’š

What@Kobayashi and@vincentkenndy at their own expense I might add, have done for us is amazing Lauren. It has meant so much to so many of us to have a safe haven "HOME" here on anonup.
I post on several platforms and I will say twit wit was by far the worst one for demons hating on everyone.
Many days I would feel like I needed to take a damn shower to wash it off before I got back on anonup.
Most of this group of anons have an open mind, like to discuss but not argue, dont call each other names, and really spread the light and love it is going to take to move us forward once we win this thing.
So many are going to need help opening the lid on the box on the difference for instance in taught religion & the truth of spirituality.
This is the group of ppl that I believe will help the most with that evolution.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Some of us enjoy being in the muck around demons
some of us get a thrill out of it

why dont more of you understand that ?

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

Proverbs 26:11

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I remember a time when I was in a position where I felt this same way and I feel one day my situation will be there again. I'm So thankful and proud for you all taking on this battle! You're all the inspiration that some of us have lost from being in battle too long. It was a different kind of battlefield, not in the virtual battlefield for some but exhaustive just the same. Thank you! Keep on bringing it! I know I needed a cheerleader at times but there were none. I'd like to be all yours! I will sit proudly at the side lines for now and point out what I see and give praise where it belongs. Blessings and Love Beautiful! πŸ€—πŸ’—

(3) Show this thread