I have to admit that after being on twitter for a solid year and not being here, then being nuked and coming back here a month ago- the love on this platform is THICK. I had become accustomed to the roughness of the battlefield. Accustomed to always knowing there's clowns lurking on me and making memes about me. Yes, they have memed me. Ill share it when I can. I consider it a win. Either way, its nice to be over here around solid family with no trolls chiming in at all. It felt like I had gotten back into the kiddy pool at first, but now this place has grown on me. I see why you all never wanted to go back to the battlefield. The military was the only thing keeping me there. Everyday I missed VK and all of you so much. But my soul wouldnt let me stop with the military. Thanks for receiving me back over here and being my family. I am grateful beyond words to call you family.
💙💚

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

welcome home,@lauren_m_bradley twatville got most of us a few times, and share the vibes with you about the sigh of relief it is being surrounded by fam warriors! ThanQ for all you have done and continue to do for our MIL and shouting TRUTH!

“Back in the kitty pool?”

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Your always welcome here. 1 more for our army of Patriots.

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

We love u Lauren & our so proud of u❤🤍💙

I agree, we are allowed to have our say without being criticized for it. It's wonderful to share and not be fearful of what will be said. This is a great place to come and learn!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Definitely a different atmosphere on this forum. It truly is like one big family.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Made In America to her Publication

we've been mucking, we've been practicing diligently practicing to make Papa happy. 🗣️👣👣👣

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Wow. Your words ring of Truth.
"the love on this platform is THICK"
I weep.
Tears of gratitude and Joy.
God Bless You, Lauren.
❤️❤️❤️

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Heres the meme the clowns made trying to hurt my feelings

they dont know how hardened I am from this world's beating.

I got a laugh 🤣

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

I always heard "The left can't meme" this confirms that statement.

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

they are probably unhappy with themselves so they take it out on other people

(2) Show this thread

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I love You Lauren
I am proud of you

❤👊❤❤

😍What's not to love. Glad to see you and enjoy your great content.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I walked away from the shitshow of lies of Twitter in January. Twitter is a nightmare from hell. Here is much more peaceful.... Twitter wasnt liking anything I was saying..so i left. I am still on Facebook but only because of a few friends..that REFUSE to leave there. I jump on...check a few things and get right off. I hate FB. I dont like GAB either. its like Twitter but a different platform.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I finally gave up on Twitter, I was even having to use my son’s phone # to create new accounts. I would start a new one, first follow always POTUS, & immediately they’d put me in Twitter jail. 🙄
Final boot, I went down with POTUS & many others. I used Wego for a while & found Anonup.
I love it here, using Ghost Ezra’s words “it’s like getting into a warm bath”, lol.
So glad you decided to come back, I followed you on Twitter too.
The anons here are high vibration & I literally jump on not only to gain info, but to cheer myself up!
I hope one day when this is over, that we all have some type of reunion in person.
🤗❤️

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

il Donaldo Trumpo growing glorious mustache is a result of Twitter ban.
😂💛💛💛

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Just FYI, Lauen was with Nana as a group of Angels on Twit wit.

We were told a long time back if we wanted to know what was going on to decode the militaries post and announcements.

😘This is the task Lauren has done for us ever since Nana has known her.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

😇✨ I love you bright Nana angel!

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

love the people here but i find it rather boring at times but at least i am not seeing pic ofwhat food people are about to eat haha. fighting glowies, bots and NPCs is half the fun for me anyways. i swore off social media before GEORGE sent us to twiddah to find VK. was truly like going off to war in a sense.
like one big video game just harder to reset.
i dream of a day when i can go back to the quiet life with no social media tho. where i am bless to live is like here but in real life. everyone knows everybody. everyone (not me but wife) ×went to school with each other. if a deputy comes out you bet your ass someone will be asking how his kids and wife are doin as they aint seen em in a while. this is how i wish things were everywhere.
i will be like a fart in the breeze when this is over

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I NEED the fight
or life is boring
I understand you
;)

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

😎Thank you for your service on the battle lines at twitter- they got me long time ago over a post about AOC- gone no appeal nothing banned for life - best thing that ever happened

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What@Kobayashi and@vincentkenndy at their own expense I might add, have done for us is amazing Lauren. It has meant so much to so many of us to have a safe haven "HOME" here on anonup.
I post on several platforms and I will say twit wit was by far the worst one for demons hating on everyone.
Many days I would feel like I needed to take a damn shower to wash it off before I got back on anonup.
Most of this group of anons have an open mind, like to discuss but not argue, dont call each other names, and really spread the light and love it is going to take to move us forward once we win this thing.
So many are going to need help opening the lid on the box on the difference for instance in taught religion & the truth of spirituality.
This is the group of ppl that I believe will help the most with that evolution.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Some of us enjoy being in the muck around demons
some of us get a thrill out of it

why dont more of you understand that ?

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

❤️

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

Love you, God bless.🙏

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God is Good. We Love You Lauren. This is a special place for real.🙏❤️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I was never on twitter so I didn't experience that battlefield. my battlefield was when I was in the Navy working as a nurse taking care of patients & dealing with nurses that out ranked me who went "by the book" if you know what I mean, all the while being a single mom, but I am stronger for it. You're right, about the trolls. I have read comments on Rumble videos that are really awful. I see more & more digital soldiers come here daily. Glad to be here & stay.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

we're glad you're here too, and thanQ
for your testimony. 🥰

(1) Show this thread

Yes!!! i just came back here yesterday, and the love is refreshing, even enjoyable!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Lovely statement ... however ... this isn't a KIDDY POOL! This is a RESOURSE a place to gather info and direction and solace.

Your generalization of members here (which I don't believe was intended to diminish ) doesn't take into account that you have no idea what ELSE we may be doing.

Twitter is a cesspool. Cast not your Pearls before swine. 👈 sound advice

God Bless 🤗

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

get your triggered shit away from me

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

😊

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Here is where you find the love that hones your skills and firmly sets your battle intentions. Love sharpens the sword like no other "material" and prepares you to engage on the broader digital battlefield.

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Could not have said it better 👏
Proverbs 27:17 ⚔

(1) Show this thread

I feel this post 100% girl!!
yeah the clowns are always lurking,
but I have to tell you they're memetics suck

FLOW:
I mean they kind of get it but don't think they really get it.
coming from somebody that worked with the troops as I understand it many of them are just so ego-based that they don't understand the process of the memes do so they just don't get it right they just try to make fun and you can't make fun and
tease people if they're willing to fall on their own Japanese hewned steel sword anyways. they really have no power yeah maybe it's a little embarrassing maybe it exposes something that you really didn't want to tell everybody but so what who cares who's going to remember anyways.
the ones that will be remembered are the ones that constantly &consistently held the line lifted people up and viably moved everyone into this next phase VIABLY.
YES THERE WILL BE LOSSES BUT THOSE CAN BE MITIGATED IF PEOPLE GET THEIR HEAD OUT OF THEIR ASS.
that is all and I love you

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

We help each other stay strong and to get thru this mess of insanity surrounding us. At this point I know its being handled so I can take breaks until i feel the call again. i just got kicked off Twitter again .

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

I loved your quick responses to the Military tweets. You taught me a good deal without you even realizing it. So glad you are here now, too.

door is always open on AU...😉