#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

MESSAGE BEING DELETED ELSEWHERE (OTHER PLATFORMS)
I have faith in my fellow Anons - You know what to do !!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

there were 113 likes after I watched this!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

And that's just this small social media platform, @angiemac
Just imagine the count on larger names like Twitter and Telegram. I'm so looking forward to Truth Social. I hope you're in queue for an account there. I know in my spirit it will gobble up agenda-driven services like Twitter and Facebook. I don't want to hear somebody bad-mouthing Jesus but will defend their ability to say it. Otherwise, we have nobody to minister to online and share the good news. I very much believe in our first amendment. Short of death threats and screaming fire in a crowded movie theater, people should be able to speak freely and openly.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I agree! Just seems like I’m seeing 113 everywhere lately! I am on Truth but feel lost in the shuffle there. This feels like home to me 😊

Yeah, I have an android but do all my posting via my home computer. To my knowledge, they are still testing Android and PC access systems. Paint me jealous. I used to like you, @angiemac but not so much now. LOL

I’d give you my acct if I could! 😊

Love you, girl... and there's nothing you can do about it. You're a blessing and I ALWAYS enjoy seeing you, here. I will maintain my AnonUp account and hope it continues growing. They're having some tech difficulties today but they are a proven "speak freely" platform. God bless them for being a Twitter-like platform.

Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rut Row its Kevin™, click on at the bottom under it