MESSAGE BEING DELETED ELSEWHERE (OTHER PLATFORMS)
I have faith in my fellow Anons - You know what to do !!

Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

Decertification the 2020 election is Coming Soon! Trump will return - Fraud & Treason will reverse it all. Truth is Coming!

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Praise the Lord, @careylou
I thought it was just me feeling this way...
God bless you for this posting.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

there were 113 likes after I watched this!

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

And that's just this small social media platform, @angiemac
Just imagine the count on larger names like Twitter and Telegram. I'm so looking forward to Truth Social. I hope you're in queue for an account there. I know in my spirit it will gobble up agenda-driven services like Twitter and Facebook. I don't want to hear somebody bad-mouthing Jesus but will defend their ability to say it. Otherwise, we have nobody to minister to online and share the good news. I very much believe in our first amendment. Short of death threats and screaming fire in a crowded movie theater, people should be able to speak freely and openly.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Those who know know 😂🍿💝,and most importantly The Patriots are in Control, we got [ them] for new crimes!!!!!:!!!!! wooooooohoooooooooo

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

#410 BABY! 🌊🌊🌊

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

4.10.20 we see that often. We know it could be DJT . But double meanings exist. Could it be Trump got 410 in 2020 ? 410 20

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

I really dislike living in a blue State - Gotta move soon

(2) Show this thread

Love Ben G

Such a great cartoon !!

(2) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

Absolutely: far more votes were switched! Remeber all the dead people who got their voting bills, and all the elderly homes who got far more bills? It was one big scandal. In europe also, by the way. Canada also. If you look at the statistics: the totals of the income, these things don't make up. It does not make any sense.
Why would poor people vote like this? They don't get/win anything from this so called election. Trump would heave given them more loan/salary, so why voting for Brandon?

(1) Show this thread