#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

MESSAGE BEING DELETED ELSEWHERE (OTHER PLATFORMS)
I have faith in my fellow Anons - You know what to do !!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

there were 113 likes after I watched this!

And that's just this small social media platform, @angiemac
Just imagine the count on larger names like Twitter and Telegram. I'm so looking forward to Truth Social. I hope you're in queue for an account there. I know in my spirit it will gobble up agenda-driven services like Twitter and Facebook. I don't want to hear somebody bad-mouthing Jesus but will defend their ability to say it. Otherwise, we have nobody to minister to online and share the good news. I very much believe in our first amendment. Short of death threats and screaming fire in a crowded movie theater, people should be able to speak freely and openly.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

I agree! Just seems like I’m seeing 113 everywhere lately! I am on Truth but feel lost in the shuffle there. This feels like home to me 😊

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Yeah, I have an android but do all my posting via my home computer. To my knowledge, they are still testing Android and PC access systems. Paint me jealous. I used to like you, @angiemac but not so much now. LOL

(1) Show this thread