In America for ever 100 people there are 125 guns.

So if you don't have a Gun a friend has extra one.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Not sure thats a correct statement. in the South, you can up that number by A LOT. My outlaws have 50+. That's just in 1 house

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

My shotgun is in the kitchen.
Mother kept hers behind the bedroom door.
AND she had a concealed carry.

Country living!
AMERICAN LIVING.

🔫This is TRUTH.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

this thread is making me want to go buy that little beauty I’ve gad my eye on … I’m worh it!

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In America for ever 100 people there are 125 guns.
gematria - Drop 273

VK...Western Australia police and govt showed a map of where legal gun owners live, in the newspaper....unbelievable !!
🤡🌏

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Jen ... to his Publication

NZ gun law change removed from legal firearms holders & yet now the result is we have an uncrease in gun crime...6 people injured in a driveby shooting today 🙃

(1) Show this thread

Yeap have two myself

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

missing y 👀

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

beat me to it..👊

(1) Show this thread

Well here in Nevada....while we look Democrat....

i never thought of owning a gun until i started reading que drops 3 yrs ago. As a woman in a very blue state, I’m intimidated to go in by myself and purchase something. Do i learn to shoot first? Or purchase gun first and practice with the one i know? Any brand/type recommendations for 5o yr old fit woman to use? This is why I love this community- no one else i could ask this question!!

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

In response Kelloggs AllAmerican to her Publication

Find something that feels good in your hand. I like a .45. You can probably find classes in your area. Get used to handling it, get comfortable with it.

In response Kelloggs AllAmerican to her Publication

If you are starting from zero, youtube can offer a lot of knowledge regarding the basics of gun operation and safety. You can also find advice on gun brands and calibers and types guns used for different purposes. .380 to 9mm semi-auto are popular calibers for women concealed carry. Indoor shooting ranges often offer classes for concealed carry and tactile shooting, which are advised and in some places mandatory to carry a concealed weapon in public.

(5) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

God love usA.

Why do they swab the arm before inserting a needle to intravenously induce a lethal injection? (Asking for a friend)

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

LOOP.
Q

❤️America❤️ Deep state fookers discounted a couple generations that grew up loving America and taught their children how great she is! Time to pay for what they did to our schools, the constant election cheating in our great cities and the division the constantly promoted between races.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

I have a bear 🐻
Yup.
He likes my property for some reason 😶

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Has there EVER been another time in history when
Nana's, grandmas, and grannys all across America
OWNED & OPERATED AR-15s ?

And would that be just those that are actually registered? lol

Everyone I know lost all theirs in freak boating accidents 🤣 Including my family lol

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response laura rosario to her Publication

time to go shopping

(1) Show this thread

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

:) I need to practice at the range but I don’t want to waste my ammo.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I see the pissed level went up.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Sounds like America is locked and loaded.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I call them my Pointer Sisters.
Don't make me point my sisters at ya :)

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🤣😂😂
maybe 125
still laughing.
It's hunting season 😉😆

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

If [they] polled it, its def much higher. ;)

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In Europe gun laws are very strict and hardly anyone has a gun. What is allowed in many countries are air pistols and rifles. Some have a power of over 100 Joules...enough to defend yourself.

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

i hear you can print guns on 3D printers. 😉

(1) Show this thread

😁 😁😁😁😁😁

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

I need one of those friends!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

My husband has more than one 🤣 Just a few extra and needs to update them once in a while. 🙄