#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

I have to admit that after being on twitter for a solid year and not being here, then being nuked and coming back here a month ago- the love on this platform is THICK. I had become accustomed to the roughness of the battlefield. Accustomed to always knowing there's clowns lurking on me and making memes about me. Yes, they have memed me. Ill share it when I can. I consider it a win. Either way, its nice to be over here around solid family with no trolls chiming in at all. It felt like I had gotten back into the kiddy pool at first, but now this place has grown on me. I see why you all never wanted to go back to the battlefield. The military was the only thing keeping me there. Everyday I missed VK and all of you so much. But my soul wouldnt let me stop with the military. Thanks for receiving me back over here and being my family. I am grateful beyond words to call you family.
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Yes!!! i just came back here yesterday, and the love is refreshing, even enjoyable!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Maga21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maga21 Maga, click on at the bottom under it