There are moments that I feel sad about being at an information disadvantage compared to others… but I have signed no confidentiality agreement and am unburdened by classified info. This is a convergence process of the esoteric (but constrained) with the exoteric (but liberated). Others pay a price of internal and external compartmentalisation that I don’t face. Plus as a synthesist it would be unbearable for me, so on balance I am in the ideal place.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

How are you information disadvantaged?🤷‍♀️

Don’t we get all the info we need on ANONUP? 😂

But in all seriousness where do we go if AU goes down? THIS PLACE is my LiFELINE. 😬😳

I don’t have Signal and TRUTH SOCIAL still hasn’t allowed me into it’s Private Club! SO SAD 😔☹️

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Don’t feel too bad about not being on TS yet. Right now it is very full of what i would call “surface truths” and people who are semi-awake. Much more “substantive truth” right here on AU! ❤️

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

Thank you! 🙏. I just worry if AU goes down, will TS be on Starlink Server and stay up?

Its a valid concern, but if the net goes down everyone will actually have to focus on the world around them for a change. Stay stong Sista! We got this! ❤️

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SC18835410 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sista Sue, click on at the bottom under it