There are moments that I feel sad about being at an information disadvantage compared to others… but I have signed no confidentiality agreement and am unburdened by classified info. This is a convergence process of the esoteric (but constrained) with the exoteric (but liberated). Others pay a price of internal and external compartmentalisation that I don’t face. Plus as a synthesist it would be unbearable for me, so on balance I am in the ideal place.

How are you information disadvantaged?🤷‍♀️

Don’t we get all the info we need on ANONUP? 😂

But in all seriousness where do we go if AU goes down? THIS PLACE is my LiFELINE. 😬😳

I don’t have Signal and TRUTH SOCIAL still hasn’t allowed me into it’s Private Club! SO SAD 😔☹️

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Don’t feel too bad about not being on TS yet. Right now it is very full of what i would call “surface truths” and people who are semi-awake. Much more “substantive truth” right here on AU! ❤️

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

Thank you! 🙏. I just worry if AU goes down, will TS be on Starlink Server and stay up?

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Truth Social is busy with trains to find people to follow.. I keep returning back here and to those I follow on Telegram to keep up.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

I tefuse to give money to the Winred or GOP emails and Texts I get, I wonder if that is why I am not allowed yet?

Any Hacks you can think of that I should try? 🤪🤣

(1) Show this thread