Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Is anyone else being able to load pics?
Nana has completely logged out and back in and nope!

Been off and on glitches and the site went down twice around 5:30 central time.
It is all of us...
Where we glitch one we glitch all lol...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

oh man 🤣 where we glitch one we glitch all🤣🤣🤣🤣 its too much🤣🤣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thanks hun, just have to tell you that Nana can feel some old souls and idk if you remember your past lives, but I feel you Sir, are an old soul, and I dont mean old man I mean old soul!😇

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hi Nana, I am sorry so late getting back to your comment, I just saw it.
Yes I do remember several of them (not at great length).
One of them, I was at Pompeii when Vesuvius erupted. I was running down a flight of stairs and looked back as ash and smoke filled the air.
I have been a soldier/military person several times and taught fighting techniques to new soldiers.
I have been here many times. I was supposed to go home, but came back here to help someone get through this time.
I was on a video conference with Jay Essex one time, and he said he immediately recognized me from a previous life. He said I was full of angel essence...

(1) Show this thread

Hilarious!😂

😂😂😂

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

i miss you Charlie hope we will connect again soon I look at the photo of your Mom and the lions often thank you again. 🌼

i miss you Charlie hope we will connect again soon I look at the photo of your Mom and the lions often thank you again. 🌼

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

You are welcome. I will message you tomorrow, love you Julie.

(1) Show this thread

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

dude...that's cleverly hilarious

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

Thank you.
It did not take too long last time admin fixed the site. All servers are overloaded with internet traffic right now.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Amen brother. 😂😂

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

🤣🤣🤣👍 I can’t post a photo still… which is how I post most of my stuff, fr screenshots😝

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

私は日本に住んでいますが、今朝からできません。

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

横須賀に3年間住んでいました。私はあなたが良いことをしていることを願っています。WWG1WGA ww

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

UNPLUG THE LYING MSM

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Haven't watched television in 12 years, Brock.

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Nana watches Fox from time to time to see where we are in the plan and some for laughs as well.😁

(2) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Charlie!!! 😁

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Just wait until you meet me in person... I am as quiet as a mouse!

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

😂🤣😂

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

😂❤️

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

👏 👏 👏 love it

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

lol

Same here..can't post pix

This has happened three times in the last 15 months. Admin will get it straightened out. There is tons of web traffic and all servers are bogging down....

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

lol

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

indeed...LOL
🤣😂🤠

(1) Show this thread

🤣