Is anyone else being able to load pics?
Nana has completely logged out and back in and nope!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I always have a hard time adding pics, especially ones I take annoying.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

Well you might check to see if your iphone is making "live pics"
I had that problem for a while and didnt even realize the setting on my phone. None of them would load.

(1) Show this thread

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

I think I was able to load the last one cuz it logged me twice and then it loaded it the one with Melania and the Supergirl outfit

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Jes King to her Publication

*bonked

(1) Show this thread

lots and lots of people here maybe a few 🤡.

they are trollin’

i call this a “glitch hunt”

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Lets VIBE out the clowns

🤡🤡🤡🤡

Love VIBEZ up 🙌🙌🙌

(1) Show this thread

No, it’s not letting me either, been trying since it came back up a few minutes ago!

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

What's habbening? kek Not letting me.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

What's habbening? kek Not letting me.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

I recon it is everyone hun.

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Been off and on glitches and the site went down twice around 5:30 central time.
It is all of us...
Where we glitch one we glitch all lol...

Thanks hun, just have to tell you that Nana can feel some old souls and idk if you remember your past lives, but I feel you Sir, are an old soul, and I dont mean old man I mean old soul!😇

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

oh man 🤣 where we glitch one we glitch all🤣🤣🤣🤣 its too much🤣🤣

(25) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Is it time Nana?

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Idk hun, only a hand full of ppl will know when it is time.
We just need to stay prepared and stay positive without fear!

We have nothing to fear we are eternal beings of the ONE God of the universe.😁

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Getting an error message. Nope cant load pictures.

same

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I can't and some links seem to be causing issues.