Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Q'S ARMY
THE ARMY OF Q
Q ARMY
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸o7

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Q'S ARMY
THE ARMY OF Q
Q ARMY
🐸o7

(2) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Made a few years back!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Us old timers call that the streisand effect. The agrigate site known as qanon.com is dead. We were never Qanon. Q is still here. We are Q.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

qanon.pub is the original aggregate site that I still use.
qanon.com? Never used it

(1) Show this thread

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

Just Q not QAnon….

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

Love it !! but whats QAnon 😂😂😂😂

The wide awake crowd in this world already knows, WWG1WGA and the [ds] just can't comprehend ... "These people are stupid" is the best way to describe them.

This is a battle to the death - no number two slots.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

So let me get this straight:

There's a group of people who are trying to help save the world from a satan-worshipping cult of wealthy elites, and some people aren't okay with that???

If they only knew.

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

lefties still don't get it... There is Q and there are Anons. but patriots can trumpet that 'til the cows come home and would still go over the heads of these tards.

Core tenets of the "conspiracy"? HEY libtards THEY ARE SLOWLY BEING PROVEN !!!

NCSWIC - snowflakes brace yourself it'll get worse for ya!!!

WWG1WGA

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

we be

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

I hate the word QAnon. Liberals like to put damn labels on everything and everyone. We are humble soldiers for God. They'll see how much so soon! There are many more of US than they.#HoldTheLine

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

who dat?

😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣What's a QAnon???

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. Nothing.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

@phaethon you wanted something yuge👆🏻

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

GQd timeline😊✨

never gonna give Q up

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Tiffany Trinity⍟ to her Publication

Rick rolled! Who would have thought that here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up (Official Music Video) - YouTube

The official video for “Never Gonna Give You Up” by Rick Astley “Never Gonna Give You Up” was a global smash on its release in July 1987, topping the charts ...

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

after two years they still haven't figured out that there is no such thing as QAnon... LOL

so it is world wide

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

lefties still don't get it... There is Q and there are Anons. but patriots can trumpet that 'til the cows come home and would still go over the heads of these tards.

Core tenets of the "conspiracy"? HEY libtards THEY ARE SLOWLY BEING PROVEN !!!

NCSWIC - snowflakes brace yourself it'll get worse for ya!!!

WWG1WGA

(2) Show this thread