Good afternoon Patriots.

Vibes worked!

Take that 322 you Satan freaks.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

. 🙏🏻

Geronimo

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

I love this collective consciousness vibe. What's next on the agenda patriot frens? 🎉 ❤💪

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

I love this collective consciousness vibe. What's next on the agenda patriot frens? 🎉 ❤💪

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

I dreamt this morning i was in a new type of commercial air craft. It went down and up on a vertical axis. Plus moved forward and backwards. I saw it as a cool sign of things to come. Thanks to all who are helping liberate humanity and this world!!!🕯

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

🎊✨💜✨💜✨💜
💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Im just going to take and chill

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

y did ya do it George Prescot?
☠️

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Good Afternoon, VK.

322 > 34.
12:14 > 35.

From 💧35:

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

Take that, you Satan freaks!

6:00 (18:00).

Tip of the spear.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

can’t share as pics not uploading, Shane Browning twitter banner has Tip of the Spear on it now 👀

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Ty looking good! plenty of energy to go around

(5) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

A-team Hannibal - YouTube

A-team Hannibal

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Q post 322
4th quarter, Patriots.
We fight together.
Q

Faith and Vibes...

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Yaasss!

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Would they tell us if CERN Imploded...maybe I should dream bigger

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Technical difficulties.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yep weird dreams working on formulas and programs of some sort. Woke up 3 times since 3:09 with a headache, exhausted.
Nana gonna need a vaca soon.

✍️Visions were strange this morning early too.
✍️A table with what looked like several Arab men as they were dressed like Arabs making deals and shaking hands.
✍️I saw a dragon, by dragon I mean huge dragon wings huge claws flying. Then I saw a small fat one coming thro a doorway somewhere.
✍️Then an image of this table that had 2 tiny books stacked on top of each other, they looked like tiny Bibles of some sort. Someone was standing over them with what looked like a tiny baby dragons skeleton head on a rod. They were holding the dragons head's teeth over the books as if to bit them.
✍️I saw a spaceship out in space in a beautiful space leaving a trail behind it. It wasnt a huge one.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

WoW! AWESOME!

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I haven't recalled a dream in what seems like years, but this morning one woke me up angry and confused. Can't recall the details but I know it was a dream.

(3) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

The collective conscious is creating a brave new 🌎 together. It is truly a beautiful thing! In God's perfect love story, ✌️ is the prize. As President Trump always says, "The best is yet to come."

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

The collective ✨😇 is FLIPPIN it! ⚡ #VibingHighOn322#FreedomCodes#NCSWIC#Dark2Light

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

!!!!!!💫💫💫💫
So Happy VK!!
I hope they’re feeling
our wrath!!!
————————-
-Take that 322 you Satan freaks-
gematria - Drop 2751

“The Lord is leading us all.”
Good v Evil”

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

🙌❤️ Loving that message VK! Good things habbening while I slept….through a TX storm with hail, REALLY weird long dreams and until 10am! 😳 (Not sure what happened there but apparently it was needed. 🥴) Thank God 🙏 for the movers and shakers, the vibes are feeling strong today!! ❤️

.🙌🏻🥰🙏🏼

🙌🏻you da best

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🥳🥳

Good afternoon Vk.