#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good afternoon Patriots.

Vibes worked!

Take that 322 you Satan freaks.

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Ty looking good! plenty of energy to go around

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

can’t share as pics not uploading, Shane Browning twitter banner has Tip of the Spear on it now 👀

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Hi ya, Phae! Didn’t we learn 6:00 can be dangerous? Psaki, Hillary, and Obama all testing postive for Covid? Good vibes! They are#Fooked!

6 o’clock can be dangerous

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Now we know what to look for.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I just heard Klaus did too.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The mad hatter was stuck at 6 PM (18:00) because he murdered Time. He also quoted a poem “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Bat”. I would post the info, but I can’t.

(4) Show this thread